Chapter 8

Paul's POV: I saw Tord unconscious after being beaten by a man with blonde hair, I lost it so badly I ran to the man and tackled him to the ground punching the hell out of this man's face. He was fighting back to try and get me off him but I didn't let that happen, I was just so fucking pissed I grabbed his neck and strangled him until someone kicked my gut. I let go of this guy and fall to the floor holding my stomach in pain, I look up to the Blue Leader as he stared at me with a sinister smirk on his face as he grabbed his gun ready to shoot me. I was about to accept my fate until the Blue Leader collapsed to the floor screaming in pain, I see Pat running over to me. "Are you alright
Paul!?" "Y-yeah"

I see Pat had looked at Tord until he saw the man I was fighting, "come on let's get out of here" he helps me up and we both grab Tord dragging him back to the plane. Once we got to the helicopter, a man with brown hair and chocolate eyes spotted us and jumped off the helicopter to help us get Tord on board. A man with ginger hair helped by pulling Tord up towards him while Pat got on to help him, the other man who helped us with Tord had jumped on after him. I looked behind me before I saw a tabby cat run towards me, the man with brown hair saw her and brought his arms out as the cat jumped into his arms. He looked so happy to see his cat, I quickly jumped on until I felt something tug my pants on my ankle. I look behind to see a small man with tiny black eyes and a worried expression on his face was shown.

"C-can I come with y-you guys?" I look at him unsure even tho he was a soldier of the blue army, I let him come on the helicopter with us. I knew Tord wouldn't be happy with what I did but this man looked so worried about being with the blue army, I looked to Tord seeing him being held close to the ginger haired boy. I noticed the ginger was shorter like 5.1 foot high while his black eyed friend was like 6.7 foot high, their friend with the cat looked like he was 6.0 foot high. I then looked at the ginger again and noticed his body shape was interesting, his body around his waist looked like a girl's body. I tried to not think about it and just focus on getting us back home, at least Pat was able to pilot the helicopter while I navigated him to the base because he always forgot where it was.

Tom's POV: We had been just saved by commie and his 'friends', how was he still alive after I shot his robot? I looked at Matt and saw him trying to not cry while hugging the commie's unconscious body, I was confused why he was acting like this until I thought about the day he said he was hanging out with a friend. Matt hugging the commie is giving me a realisation that Matt was hanging out with the horned bastard! Yeah I was still mad after what he had done and I was then thinking about the dream I had, 'What if that is gonna happen!?' I thought with panic in my mind.

-time skip-

We arrive at this place called the "Red Army Base", Edd, Matt and I were shown to our rooms while the commie was taken to the infirmary, I looked at Matt and saw how upset he was. I walked over to him gently placing my hands on his shoulders to make him look at me, he stares at me with his cute sad blue and green eyes. I try to be positive by smiling to him, "He'll be alright Matt, don't worry" I give him a hug to calm him down. He slowly hugs back shaking a bit, I look at him, "What's wrong? Are you-" I got interrupted by Matt's lips on my lips. My 'eyes' widen at first seeing that Matt was giving me my first kiss, I slowly close my 'eyes' tilting my head to side deepening the kiss. After a while we broke for air, I panted a bit until I saw him cover his face in embarrassment. "Matt-" "I-I'm sorry about t-that..." "What are you apologising for?" You were giving me p-positives vibes thinking T-Tord was gonna be okay u-until my vision c-changed making me see you as T-Tord... I-I don't know what c-came over me..." I see him cry a bit from his shyness, but what killed me inside was Matt thought he was kissing Tord... Matt doesn't love me...

"Look Matt, it's alright, you just didn't know" I put on a fake smile putting my hand on his face wiping his cheek, "But if you wanna know something, I actually enjoyed kiss" I smile at him. He blushes embarrassedly and he covers his face, "S-shut up.." god he's so cute but he loves Tord..

-later-

I'm in my new room thinking about what Matt said, he loved Tord all this time..? How could I be so stupid... he doesn't deserve a mistake like me... I look to my bedside table and see a knife, I look back to the door and back to the knife. My hand slowly moves towards the knife in a shaking motion until I pull my hand away, "No! I can't do it again, I'll have Matt hate me forever... what's wrong with me...!?" I get off my bed and rub my 'eyes', I can't take this anymore... I have to confess to him, but how will I do it?

I walk out of my room until I see Matt in the infirmary with Tord in his bed smiling at Matt as they both talk, it seems that commie woke up up while I was in my room. I walk over to them trying to get a chance to talk to Matt, "Hey Matt..?" "Hm? Yeah?" "C-could I talk to you o-outside?" "Sure I guess", Matt gets up while giving Tord a quick hug. We both go outside onto the roof of the base, I look at him with blush and sigh. "You o-okay Tom?" "Y-yeah, just wanted to talk to you about something..listen Matt.. you and I have been friends for years now since Kindergarten... I wanted to tell you something since the day I saved you from Mark..." "w-what is it?" "That kiss you gave me by accident... I wanted to know if you actually love me as much as I love you.." "W-what? Y-you have f-feelings for me..?" "Yes... I understand if you say no, I'm fine with it... I just wanted to tell you..." I start to walk off until Matt stopped me dead in my tracks "T-Tom wait!" "Hm..?" I looked back at him. "Yeah?" I see he has a nervous face as he grabs my face and pulls me into another kiss, I blush in shock at him not knowing if I should do something. It started getting awkward I had to do something, I start to kiss him back and hold him close to me.

For the first time in my life, I was actually happy. We broke the kiss and look at each other, "Did that make you feel better?" I smile with blush, "yes" "I love you too Tom" Wait he's choosing me over Tord? No way.. I feel a lot better now, I smile as I pick him up and carry him bridle style kissing his cheek. He covers his face from embarrassment as I chuckle at him being adorable, honestly... This is the best day of my life...

(1349 words, Jesus I'm killing my fingers again, picture not mine)