You are special, Pan-Chan

What Trunks and Pan was going through took a hard effect on their emotional state. Pan was trying to hold back emotions of what she was about to tell her new friend. All though they just met. They felt like they could trust each other. And open up to each other freely. Trunks held on to pans hand. And didn't let go. "Here's what I'm upset about." Said Pan. "There was a kid in school. He's was supposed to be the coolest boy in school. His name was Poparue.
Me and him didn't know each other well. But we secretly liked each other alot. He would always save me a spot in lunch. We would sit next to each other in class. He would even drive me home even though I knew how to fly. But he never knew about my abilities in a fight. I'm not just a school kid. I'm a crime fighter like my mom and dad since I'm half sayain. I wanted to put my skills in good use cause I Thoughts I could help the people around me but Poparue never knew that side of me." Said Pan. "Pan. That's really cool!" Said trunks. "I didn't know a girl like you could fight crime so well! You got a gift pan!" Said trunks while blushing. Pan blushed as well. "But anyway. One day...I was going to a movie with Poparue. But there was a robbery. And it looked like the police had a hard time with the criminals. And they had a hostage. And they couldn't let me and him go to the movies cause we could not pass the robbery. So I got mad. I flew in the air. And threatened the criminals. They started shooting at me. But I ran straight at them and dodged the bullets and took them on. And finally I knocked them out. Them I flew back to Poparue. And I asked him. How about that movie? He finally saw the real side of me. I thought I impressed I'm. But he actually didn't like it. He said he found out the movie was lame and left me. Then when I saw him In school he acted like he was scared of me. And then ..he just broke up with me. avoided me." Sobbed pan. Pan started to break down in tears. "I really liked him trunks! I thought he would like me too!" Cried pan. Trunks felt anger in his heart. Trunks was actually amazed on what pan said she did and wished he could have seen her. "Pan." Said trunks. "if he doesn't like you it doesn't matter. If he doesn't like you cause your different than him then he needs to fuck off! Everyone is different! But special in their own way! He is not the one for you! I know it's hard pan but if he just left he is jealous cause he isn't as great and as strong as you!" Trunks said while blushing. "Trunks?" Thought pan. Trunks hugged pan. Pan was shocked she never heard anyone outside of her family said that to her before. "thank you trunks...." Said pan. Trunks didn't want to let go of his friend. He then had another PTSD memory pop up in his head. When he hugged a little girl he tried to save from the Android's bit then she was killed after the Android's attacked him and her. Trunks also went to his breaking point. Tears fell from his eyes as well. "Trunks? What's wrong?" Asked Pan. "I told you. Now you tell me..." Said pan. "Okay, a deal is a deal anyway. Just don't tell Gohan I told you this." Said trunks.