FIRST MEETING [Platonic! Bucci Gang]

Hi! This is my first time posting a story so I'm kinda nervous about it haha, hope you like it ♡

Pairing: Platonic! Bucci gang x fem! reader

Warnings: Language, the gang being chaotic as ever I guess

-

Looking up from her nails and around, (Y/N) noticed Abbacchio was listening to some music on his headphones, Mista was reading a book and Fugo trying to make Narancia study. She sighted and watched as one of the waiters brought four pieces of strawberry cake 'finally something good' thought to herself, Mista without glancing at the waiter pointed to the service cart between him and Fugo.

"Listen up Narancia" said Fugo patting said teen on the back "you're amazing. I know is hard to ask for help learning when you didn't even go to grade school but you learned your multiplication tables, right? You can do this, concentrate!"

It was hilarious to see Narancia's tired and annoyed face even through Fugo encouraging him, this whole ordeal was like a ticking bomb just waiting to explode. As the blonde lifted a notebook with 16 x 55 written on it and asking what was 6 times 5, Narancia thought for a moment before answering.

"Thirty?" he asked rather than giving a sure answer

"Correct! See?" Fugo smiled "I knew you could do it!"

"Wow Narancia you really are learning" the female said with a proud smile, he turned to her and smiled gaining confidence and turned to scribble it on his notebook.

"Hey, what's the deal with this!?" screamed Mista from across the table and pointed at the strawberry cake. Fugo again asked what was wrong with it but as looking back at it they noticed, 4 pieces only. As they continued to discuss about the constant fear Mista had for things related to number four Y/N felt a tug in HER stomach, 'god I'm hungry'. She turned to Abbacchio and softly tapped his shoulder; he turned a little while uncovering one of his ears and lifting a brow.

"Think you can pass one piece over?" she whispered to him. He rolled his eyes but stood up nonetheless to get a slice of cake and set it on the table right in front of her. She thanked him with a smile and turned to Narancia still writing on the paper but got back to the delicious dessert.

"I did it!" as she barely got a piece of strawberry into her mouth, she slightly jumped at Narancia's yell.

Fugo turned back to him and picked up his notebook with an easy smile, a smile that soon banished and scowled, this didn't look good.

Fugo grabbed a fork and stabbed it into Narancia's cheek without warning, leaving the rest of them speechless but not entirely surprised at his antics "You fucking delinquent! Do you take this as a joke?! Shit for brains!" and slammed his head into the table with rage.

(Y/N) sighted "Come on Fugo, let go of him..." tried to intervene with a calm voice.

"You heard her! Let go of me, I'll kill you!" and as quick as he could stand up Narancia had a knife against his neck.

Closing her eyes and sighting dramatically, she stood up. 'I need fresh air and this whole atmosphere is getting on my nerves' Just as she pushed the chair back Bruno's voice was heard.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" He walked in. Smiling at the table before turning back to greet him she noticed he wasn't alone. "I could hear you all from the entrance, you are bothering the other customers!"

A boy followed after him, with blonde hair in a type of mullet hairstyle with 3 pinup rolls up front and a serious face, if he was nervous, he didn't really show it.

"This is the new member I told you about yesterday, let me introduce you. This is Giorno Giovanna"

Everyone stayed silent and serious looking directly at him, the teen advanced a few steps and bowed "I'm Giorno Giovanna, it's a pleasure to meet you." As he got up again there was no word, no response from anyone until they decided to go back to what they were doing, as if the introduction never happened. The girl scoffed at their attitude and walked up to them with a little bow out of respect.

"I'm (Y/N), it's really nice to meet you Giorno" with a warm smile looked up at him. Bruno nodded and turned to everyone to scold them for their extremely rude behavior, couldn't expect less from them. "I'm sorry for that" she whispered to him.

"Don't be" he simply said looking at everyone on the table. Bruno continued to rant at everybody until one of the waiters noticed him of an upcoming call, with a sigh he left the room giving a warning glance at the boys. Giorno and (Y/N) looked at him until he was out of our sights and she looked back to him.

"Well, now that you're here let's sit" as she turned to the table the boys had an odd expression on their faces, what were they up to? She opened her mouth to speak again.

"Giorno, was it?" asked Abbacchio setting the kettle on the table, didn't it just spill? When did they bring more tea? "Let's have some tea and chat" (Y/N) looked suspiciously at him but said nothing as both teenagers sat on the table. Abbacchio poured a cup for Giorno and set it Infront of him "Well, drink up"

"Care to pour me a cup Abba?" (Y/N) asked eyeing Giorno's cup suspiciously and looking at said man who gulped and almost started to break a sweat.

"Um...there's none left" he responded quickly and turned back to Giorno "So?"

Something just didn't sit right with (Y/N) in this situation, seeing these men at their edge of their seats looking expectantly at the poor blonde. She stood up slamming her hands in the table and walking out with a huff, Bruno will hear this out.

Just as she was walking out, she spotted Bruno ending a call on the phone and walking back. He noticed the frown in her face and quicken his pace to be right in front of her.

"They are being dicks again" a sight and now Bruno was the one frowning walking past her and into their reserved space.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" was the first thing he said, (Y/N) following on his heels with her hands on her waist.

"It's nothing" Giorno looked back at them "He went to the trouble to pour this tea for me" and closed the distance between the cup and his lips.

"Giorno, wait!" (Y/N) tried to stop him but he was half way down, she gasped as everyone looked surprised at him drinking what ever the hell was on that cup. After drinking all he placed the cup back on the little saucer and stayed silent.

All the boys started yelling about how insane that was and that they couldn't believe he actually drank it. (Y/N) sat on the table once again still shocked that just happened in the few minutes of his arrival, 'poor guy' she thought rubbing her forehead mortified. He then went on talking about keeping their abilities secret and that peaked her attention, did this guy have a stand too?

He went on talking about his ability and how he used it to save his ass from drinking what Abbacchio poured for him, it was quite the stand and (Y/N) could see he was quite clever for it. She looked at Bruno and gave him a smile with a thumbs up 'Great addition' she mouthed to him and turned back to the conversation at hand.

Giorno fitted just right with them, she was sure of it now.