LONG WAIT [Kars]

REQUEST: Hi yes hello! I was wondering if you were open to taking requests. If so can I get a kars x reader who's very very affectionate

Writing this was a challenge so it's kinda short😩 also I made the reader a pillarwoman??? yes that. Hope you like it🥺

Pairing: Kars x Pillar!Fem!Reader

Warnings: None

-

After that little mishap with the ripple users Kars found a place where they could rest and plan their next move to finding the stone's whereabouts and ending the ripple once and for all.

(Y/N) walked along the dark corridors of this abandoned place looking for the only warmth her body sought, the one of her lover. There he stood, tall and proud in the middle the empty space looking as she walked to him in a graceful matter and stopped just before him.

"My love" she whispered as her hand raised to caress the side of his face while looking into his eyes, reminiscing on the past all those years ago

"It's been so long" he answered back holding her hand in place and leaning into it

"Too long"

Before she could think her arms were wrapped around him and holding him tight. Only 2,000 years have passed since they held each other like this, her head to his heart.

"You missed this, didn't you?" he asked with a smirk looking down at her face.

"More than anything in the universe"

Kars remembered her like this, the curious and affectionate woman who earned all his love and respect. She grew into him with ever my kiss she would place on his cheek, every bat of an eyelash against his jaw, holding her close to him for over thousands of years. Now nothing would hold them back from their goal, they will succeed this time.

"Master we must get going, the stone is the only piece missing from completing the mask and therefore our mission" Wamuu kneeled down

Kars stayed seated with (Y/N) on his lap who kept rubbing her cheek affectionately on the side of his neck and fac, holding him close whispering sweet nothings only them could hear.

Wamuu and Esidisi stood their ground waiting for a response from the leaders of the group. While Wamuu was much respectful to both of them, Esidisi patience was running thin.

"Lady (Y/N)" he called out with a strong voice and successfully getting their attention "Our time is limited, we-"

"Silence Esidisi" she interrupted from her spot, her lips almost brushing Kars face "You always talk too much"

Said man gulped and frowned, did he? (Y/N) stood almost reluctantly from her lover's hold and placing a kiss on the lips. She turned to walk down a few steps and standing between both men she paused.

"Let's get going then"

She walked right out of the room they all gathered at and towards the exit of the building lighted by the moon. Kars watched attentive each of her steps and sway on her body as she moved forward.

He will do anything in this power to eliminate the remaining ripple users and live along side his love for a few houndreds of thousands years more.