MISTAKE

FREDS POV

I woke up to mum yelling something, i shot straight up and looked around. The sun pierced my eyes. I went down stairs to find mum in the kitchen vigorously cleaning,

"Mum?"

"Did you have something to do with this?" She held up the note and gave me a death stare that could kill,

"No" I said walking passed her opening the fridge.

"When i went to go fetch her a jumper, i found this." She reached into her pocket and handed me a fairly scrunched up note,

"I don't think she wanted to actually send it to her father, are these the family issues she was talking about?" Mum was furious. I read the note, it was telling her father how much she hated everything about him.

My heart dropped recalling the words and accusations i was throwing at her yesterday.

"Mum, I made a mistake." I blurted out after a long silence. Mum looked at me like the wind was knocked out of her,

"What mistake?" Her eyebrows were raised. 'Oh boy' I sighed.

"Last night i went to go get a jumper and i found a note on her bed, her father was talking bad of our family and i just got so angry. I came downstairs and confronted her about, words were said that i regret so much" Mum looked at me shellshocked.

"But these are her fathers words, not hers" Mums words stung and i flinched, Rosie had said the exact same thing.

"Thats not all." I paused and sighed, "There was a bet, Ange bet me 10 galleons that i could get her to like me and i didn't realise that she was vulnerable and i regret it so much." Mum stormed out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"I am so disappointed in you." Was all she said whilst writing a letter then sending it off.

-----------------------------------

ROSIES POV

I opened my eyes slowly breathing heavily in. I sat up and looked around, light was trying to sneak into the room but the curtains held. back. I got up and. ripped the curtains open, almost blinding me. The day was sunny and the sea glittered in the light.

I rolled my shoulders back and went and grabbed my dressing gown, walking down stairs into the dining room.

"Ah i was wondering when you were going to get up." Brixton stood at the head, still in a white tux, "Master Wagner will not be here, Professor Dumbledore has sent through a letter inviting you back to school on Christmas day. " I nodded knowing that it was probably for the best.

After breakfast i went upstairs and got dressed in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a black long sleeve top, some Doc Martins and a coat. I unwrapped the bandage and changed it, taking some painkillers in the process. My face was still scraped and bruised, i wasn't going to attempt to cover them up with makeup.

Over at my desk Apollo sat patiently, I started writing,

Dear Anna,

Things went terribly wrong these past few days, Im at the Manor at the moment but returning to Hogwarts tomorrow. I'm fine, father isn't here. We'll talk back at school.

Xx R

I sent the same one to Ace, then moved onto the Weasleys,

I'm at home, safe, Merry Christmas.

-R