"Royal" part 9

"Only ten from the 25 boys did it, I will say the names of the boys that can stay, the rest of them I am really sorry but you can leave", the queen said. "Momy? Can I say it?", little prince Nick asked. "Of course honey", she answered and smiled. She gave him a letter and he started reading it. "Okay uhm, Marcus, Jace, Blake, Leo, Charlie , Martinus, Thomas , George, Lucas and Finn can stay, the rest of you we are really sorry but good luck", he said. "Okay I'm really sorry I hope we will see you again", Princess Emily said. Almost everybody left and there were only ten boys in the room. "Tomorrow the dancing test is there and then we are organising a royal prom, we invited your family, they will be here tomorrow morning", the king said. We all looked happy to each other.

Emily pov.
I was feeling bad for everybody who left but I was happy that Marcus was still here. I started feeling dizzy. "Excuse me for a second", I said and stood up. I walked a few steps but then it went black.

Martinus pov.
The princess was a little pale. "Excuse me for a second", she said. She walked away but then fell on the ground. Marcus directly went to her. "Emily? Are you okay?", he asked. She didn't answer. He picked her up and went to her room guided by Princess Layla. I went after them. Layla was really worried I could see it. They went in the room and after a few minutes Layla came out. She was crying. "I'm so worried, I can't lose her", she said crying. "She will be fine I promise", I said. I hope she will be fine... Marcus got out of the room. "Is she okay?!", Layla asked worried. "She is awake , the doctor said it was from stress", he said.

Emily pov
I woke up and saw Marcus sitting next to me. He looked worried. Wait what happened and how did I came here? "Hey Marcus?",I said. He looked at me. "You are awake!", he said happy. "Yea, what happened?", I asked. "You passed out, the doctor said it was because of the stress.", he explained. He stood up. "I'll tell Layla that you are okay, we will see you tomorrow , you need to rest", he said . I nodded and closed my eyes again. Stress, Yea I guess...

King pov
She just passed out and the doctor said it was from the stress. I feel guilty because I think I was pushing her to hard. I just want her to be happy... Marcus looks like a nice kid and I think Emily likes him and I know Layla likes Martinus. I am glad we get to meet their parents and they also have a little sister from the same age as Nick. I hope she can do everything because we need to carry on. In less then a month she needs to be queen but she can't if she doesn't have a man... if we aren't fast enough my brother's daughter Ely will become queen but she is a mean spoiled princess. They send Layla away because of her. We needed to tell Layla that her parents are dead because they said we must.  I feel really bad for her...