"Royal" part 11

Emily pov.
The dancing test was fun, Marcus is really good at it. Now they are getting ready for the prom... "honey? Are you ready? The families are here", my dad said. "Yea just need to change, I will be there in 5 minutes", I answered. I was looking in my closet, so many clothes. I was looking and finally found a good one.

 I was looking and finally found a good one

I putted it on and went to my father. "You look really pretty, are you ready?", he asked. "Yea just a bit nervous ", I asked. "It's okay I was nervous to when I was your age", he answered. "The king and his daughter, Princess Emily", somebody said and the doors opened. We walked in and I saw so many families. "You have ten minutes with each family", my dad said. I nodded. I went to Marcus and Martinus's family. "Hello", I said. "Hello Princess", they answered. "Call me Emily, please", I said smiling. "I am Gerd Anne , this is my husband Kjell Erik and my daughter Emma. "Hello, are you guys ready to find some clothes for the prom?", I asked . They nodded. I decided to do Emma first. "What dress do you like , little Princess?", I asked. She was a bit shy. She pointed to a beautiful pink dress. "Good choice, try it on", I said. She putted it on and she looked stunning. "Perfect", I said. She smiled. "Misses?", I asked . I was holding a simple gold dress. "This is really pretty, I can't take it", she said. "It's okay you can take it, try it on", I said. She looked really pretty in it. "You look really beautiful in it", I said. She blushed. For Kjell Erik I picked a suit that matched Gerd Anne's dress.  "Perfect, I need to go to the other family but I will see you at the prom.

All the families were ready and they went to the ballroom.