Veinticinco

Written: April 10th 2020
Published: July 3rd 2020

"I am walking on top of a deep darkness
Look at what is real, that's hidden over there"
-Taeyong, NCT U
The 7th sense

Yuna woke up to the pale sunlight that filled up the room, embraced by Chan's strong arms.

She carefully turned around not wanting to wake him up. She admired him silently just staring at him.

Suddenly a smile was painted on his face.
"Stop staring" he chuckled and opened his eyes.

"I-I didn't!" She stuttered and turned red.

He laughed and pulled her into a tight hug.
Yuna hid her face and could feel his chest vibrating.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked her and pulled a bit away to look at her.

She smiled.
"Yes. And you?"

He chuckled.
"Yes. I sleep better when my dream is right next to me"

She blushed madly again.
"Chan stop oh my god"

"Sorry was it too cheesy?" He laughed kissing her on her head.

"Yes a bit" she said but both knew how happy it made her.

Chan's hand slowly found it's way to her cheek, softly caressing it. "You are so beautiful" he whispered.

She madly blushed again and turned around in embarrassment.
"Chan stooop" she giggled hiding her face in her hands.

He chuckled and pulled her closer to him so her back was tightly pressed against his chest.
"Sorry but it's the truth" he said and left small kisses on her neck.

His soft lips on her skin made the butterflies in her stomach go crazy.

"Wanna go downstairs and eat?" Chan asked.

Yuna nodded.

They both got out of bed and went downstairs after a quick wash up.

The others were still asleep when the two of them entered the kitchen.
"Shall we make breakfast for the others?" Yuna asked.

Chan nodded and opened the fridge.

While Yuna was busy making pancakes and Chan prepared some fruits and vegetables, Hyunjin came inside.

"Woah guys it smells delicious" Hyunjin said.

Yuna's eyes lit up and she ran towards Hyunjin. Well not exactly Hyunjin.

"KKAMIIIII" she squeaked at the sight of the small dog in Hyunjin's arms.

"Nice to see you too Yuna" he said rolling his eyes but with a smile on his face.

"I'll help you guys" he said and gave Yuna Kkami.

She smiled and cuddled the dog which licked her face in excitement.

The time went by and everyone joined preparing breakfast. The whole table was covered with different kinds of food and it smelled amazing.

After they finished eating they stayed seated.
"So what's the plan for today?" Hyunjin asked while he fed Kkami small pieces of strawberries.

"We still need to take care of Brian" Changbin said. Brian was still locked up in a room in the basement.

"Changbin is right. Who is gonna do it?" Chan asked.

"I can" Jeongin said.

Seungmin next to him started laughing.
"Even Kkami is more intimidating than you"

They all laughed.

"I'll do it" Felix said. He was still angry because he tried to lay a finger on his sister.

"Me too" Changbin said.

"Can someone go with the two of them? It will be safer" Chan asked.

"Me and Minho need to buy groceries" Jisung said.

"Shall I? I mean I can be intimidating too?" Yuna asked.

Everyone looked at her.
"We all know that you are- I mean can be very, very intimidating and you would probably be able to get some information out of him but I don't think you wanna see how we do it. He probably won't tell us voluntarily, so we have to force him somehow" Chan said.

Everyone nodded. They knew that Yuna would do a perfect job since she can be very intimidating and scary sometimes which she showed when she snapped back at Chan or her acting skills at the party. But they would probably have to hurt Brian somehow to make him speak up and the techniques they used weren't the prettiest.

Yuna nodded.

"Besides you will train with me again later" Chan said.

"BUT-" Yuna didn't want to train with him again since she would end up having muscle pain.

"No buts. So who is gonna help Felix and Changbin?" Chan asked looking around.

"I'll go with them" Hyunjin said.

Chan nodded.

"So Yuna and me are going to train downstairs, Hyunjin, Felix and Changbin will deal with Brian and Jisung and Minho will buy groceries. Seungmin and Jeongin can you guys come to my office later on? I need you two to go on a mission. Just observing tho" Chan asked.

Both of them nodded.

"Rock, paper, scissor and the loser has to clean up?" Changbin asked.

They all agreed.

After several rounds only Yuna and Changbin were left.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSOR" Both of them yelled.

"YEAH"
"NOOOO"

Changbin was on his knees after losing and Yuna jumped up and down excitedly. Everyone else laughed at Changbin.

"Bye loser" Yuna said and laughed.

Changbin rolled his eyes but laughed with them.

Everyone left the kitchen and did what they were told to do.

Jisung and Minho drove to the next town and Felix and Hyunjin waited for Changbin to get ready.

Chan sent Seungmin and Jeongin to the club from yesterday to find out who Brian's friends were.

Yuna changed into a hoodie and some shorts. She just hoped he wouldn't go hard on her and a hoodie would be fine. She went downstairs to the training hall were she was supposed to meet Chan.

On her way downstairs she quickly went to the kitchen to get some water and smiled at the three boys who decided to clean up together.

She walked through the corridors of the basement. The basement appeared more cold and depressing compared to the big and luxury living area of the house.

When she walked by another long corridor she could hear a sound of a steady rythm. She stopped and listened carefully. It sounded loud and dull and came from the end of the unfamiliar corridor. She still hasn't seen every single room in this big house so she didn't know what behind the big door was, that could make this kind of noises.

Yuna stopped. She walked through the foreign corridor until she reached the end of it and placed her ear on the door. She couldn't tell what it was and as curious as she was, she tried to open the door.

1045 words

The whole last week was a mess. School was a mess. I am a mess. But now I have 6 weeks summer break. I was supposed to go to the Philippines again but oh well corona said no.

But now I have plenty of time to update✌

So get ready for a long day and night full of updates and my mental breakdowns again🤠