Treinta y tres

Written: May 9th 2020
Published: July 6th 2020

"I am sorry mama, I'll be alright mama"
-DKB
Sorry Mama

"Nice to meet you, Minho and Jisung" Bambam said as he walked inside with Yugyeom.

Minho glared at them and Jisung nervously looked around.

"Our boss told us to have a little bit fun with you two. So let's start the game" Bambam said.

"Wo do you want?" Yugyeom asked.

"I'll take Minho"

"Good then I get to taste this pretty boy right here" Yugyeom said and smirked at Jisung.

Bambam walked behind Minho's chair and Yugyeom went to the bed where Jisung was tied up and sat down next to him.

"I understand why Minho is so overprotective about you. You are so beautiful and everyone would want you" Yugyeom said and softly caressed his cheek.

"Get your fucking hands off him" Minho said angrily. He saw how uncomfortable jisung already felt.

He received a slap across the face from Bambam. Minho glared at him.

"Don't worry I'll take my hands off of him, if you want" Yugyeom smirked.

But he suddenly bent down and placed his lips on Jisungs neck.

Jisung sharply breathed in when Yugyeom started sucking on that spot and tried to move away but he couldn't due to the ropes.

Minho's eyes widened and he tried to get free.

But Bambam punched him right into his face. Minho groaned when the pain started to spread.

"Please don't hit him, I'll do anything you want" Jisung begged when he saw Minho suffering.

"That sounds interesting" Yugyeom laughed.

"What?! No! Jisung stop talking nonsense. I can handle it" Minho said not understanding Jisung.

Tears shot into Jisungs eyes.
"No Minho... I don't want you to get hurt because of me"

"Jisung what the fuck?! It's not your fault. It's their fault" Minho said glaring at Yugyeom and Bambam.

"Shut up and watch" Bambam said gripping Minho's head, forcing him to look at Jisung.

Yugyeom slowly unbuttoned Jisungs shirt.

"NO LEAVE HIM ALONE" Minho tried to get out of Bambams grip. But with that Bambam just punched him again. But twice this time.

Minho groaned again.

While Yugyeom opened the last button of his shirt, Jisungs first tear started to roll down his cheek.
"Minho... Please stop fighting back"

"NO"  Minho said, still trying to break free.

Again Bambam threw a punch in his face.

Minho's nose started to bleed now.

"You are so damn beautiful" Yugyeom said and started to plant kisses all over Jisungs upper body.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE" Minho yelled.

Bambam kicked him into his stomach. Minho groaned in pain again.

"NO, PLEASE STOP" Jisung panicked.

"Jisung-" again Bambam punched Minho before he could end his sentence.

Yugyeom started to unbuckle his belt.