magazine cover.

Me and Mathew have been very close as we began to star in the Gossip Girl Reboot. We spend time together as the sun rises up and back down. Season 1 will be premiering soon so we've been busy as we separately do photo shoots and interviews. If we aren't together we try to FaceTime at least once a day.

Today we have an interview with E! News later in the afternoon.

As I sit on my makeup chair, I can hear a knock on my trailer door. " Come in!" I call out. I watch the door open as I see Mathew stepping up. I smile ear to ear, " there you are." He shrugs, " what can I say? I'm a busy man."

" Did your mom tell you that?" I teased.

" You're on in ten!" I hear a producer call from out a far. " You ready?" Mathew ask, anticipating my answer of yes. I nodded, " a little nervous but yeah."

He takes my hand in his grasp and kissed the back of my hand, " you'll do amazing."

We both sit next to each other closely as the news reporter sits directly from us.

" Quiet on set please! 1...2...3...action!"

" Hello, this is Christoper Laine from E! news and I'm here to proudly represent two main stars from the famous Gossip Girl reboot,  Matthew Grey Gubler Lorelai Gilmore!"

Me and Matthew both happily smile towards the camera and wave. 

" Hello, it's good to be here " he smiles. 

" I was forced against my will. The CIA held my tongue but promised me a free yogurt so here I am" I joked, as I glanced to see Matthew trying hard to hold in his laugh.

Me and Matthew have always talked about the secret life of the industry and how we both hate it. We both proudly support free Britney and I want to influence other actors to speak up.

" Let's talk about it! Let us in on the Gossip Girl reboot" the reporter ask, directing towards Matthew.

" Gossip Girl is such a phenomena show from the early 2000's and we as a new generation want to really grasp that same feeling but in a more modern context. Blaire is the queen of her world and I think Lorelai really captured that feeling by bringing in her own designer items to aline with how Blaire would dress. I just hope viewers from home think the show isn't um..."

I interrupted him, " that it's horrible and we deserve death plenty?" I laughed. Matthew pointed to me and nodded, " exactly."

" Well Lorelai, let's go onto you. Who is the cutest boy on the set? Huh?"

I was taken back from his comment, " excuse me? Have you asked any of the male actors that?"

" It's just us here Lorelai. Come on, say it."

" Yeah, it's just us and all the hundred's of people from behind the camera along with everyone else in the world watching " I say as I'm taking off my headset, " I'm out of here!"

I walked to my car as I received a text from Matthew.

Matt the loser ★

Hey I'm proud of you for standing up

You go on ahead without me and I'll see if we can meet up later, right now I'm trying to calm down some of the producers before you start receiving bad text from their whole orgy

I softly smiled at his text as I wrote back to him.

2 days later me and Matthew have barley spoken. Our director got very mad from the interview and made me stay home while Matthew have been covering the interviews for the both of us. As I was walking out of the coffee shop I saw many people giving me dirty looks along with a magazine in their hand. I passed a small magazine stand as I saw my face on the cover.

Cocaine Lorelai?

Leading star of Gossip Girl reboot, Lorelai Gilmore had a public interview with E! News as she had many outburst to say. Workers around at the time say she was on a manic episode. Is Lorelai just crazy or is she taking drug substances?

I groaned as I continued reading the magazine about my false allegations.

Of course I would be accused of having cocaine.

Lorelai Gilmore was rumored to be dating a drug dealer in New York City where she was filmed for Gossip Girl reboot. She dates bad boys, in and out of rehab, she does what she wants and her supports say she looks cool doing it and when she gets into trouble she somehow manages to seem even cooler.

As soon as I put the magazine down, I feel my phone vibrate with Matthew calling.

" Biggest disappointment speaking, how can I help?" I say sarcastically, walking down with my magazine.

" Hey! Hey! " I hear a man yelling.

I turn around and see the man from the magazine stand running towards me.

" You didn't pay for that magazine!" he nags.

I rolled my eyes as I showed him the cover of the magazine, " my face, my magazine!"

" So I take it you've seen the news?"

" How could I see the news if I'm in rehab?" I sigh.

I can hear Matthew softly chuckle, " I'm stoping at your house, see you soon my special magazine cover!"

" Yeah yeah, whatever!"