I love you * Lemon *

Your POV

I can see Oyakata-sama slowly approaching and revelling himself to us. We all immediately bow and kneel to show our respect.

" Good morning, my beloved children. I'm glad that you've made it to our Hashira Meeting. " Oyakata-sama said with his calm voice.

' Hashira Meeting? But Shinobu and I aren't Pillars. ' I thought to myself.

" Good morning Oyakata-sama. We're please to see you as well. " Mitsuri the Love Pillar said.

I gently pulled the end of Giyuu's haori to somehow grab his attention. He slowly looked back at me.

" It's okay. " Kanae said and smiled. Shinobu sighed in relief. Guess Shinobu asked Kanae if it's okay for us to stay even though we're not a Pillar.

" The demons are multiplying at a fast rate, maybe it's time for you my children to help eliminate demons as much as possible while trying to search for Kibutsuji Muzan's whereabouts. " Oyakata-sama said.

" Yes, Master. " We all said in unison.

" I will be assigning all of you by pairs, in different places. " Oyakata-sama said. " (y/n) and Shinobu, you'll be joining with the Pillars  as your strengths and abilities matches a Hashira. " He added. Shinobu and I looked at each other, I looked at Giyuu and he gave me a faint smile.

" Yes, Master. " Shinobu and I said in unison. Oyakata-sama smiled and nodded, he then started to assign us our tasks.

~ Time skip, after the Meeting ~

We went back home to pack our stuff, such as foods and medicines like ointments and pain relievers incase of emergency.

" Seeing the Hashiras and Oyakata-sama makes me feel a little anxious, (y/n). " He told me, I looked at him and handed him a water with pain reliever.

" Why, Giyuu? " I asked him, he took the gourd and placed it on his side opposite to his sword.

" You know you're a demon, and protecting demons or sparing their lives is against the code of being a Demon Slayer. " He said worryingly at me. I sighed and nodded.

" I know, but don't worry. I'll tell Oyakata-sama after we finish our mission. " I told he reassuring him, he just looked at me and sighed.

" I still got some humanity, y'know. " I said with a smile and cupped his face. He smiled and nodded.

" Even if you became a demon last night, you still felt human emotions, right? " He asked with a smirk and leaned closer to my face, I touched his lips and he looked plainly at me. I chuckled at his reaction.

" We really better get going. " I told him and he sighed and nodded. We were walking along the road until the moon was visible.

" I thought Kanzaburo said it's just nearby. " I said and sighed tiredly.

" It's because you weren't listening to Oyakata-sama last time. You kept on talking to Shinobu. " He said with a glare, I just smiled innocently at him.

" Look! There's a city nearby, we should find a temporary place to stay for the rest of the night. " I said and we just walked silently.

" The moon is full, are you gonna be a demon tonight? "Giyuu asked and I shook my head.

" Nope, only when it's 100% illuminated. The moon might look full tonight, but it's not completely illuminated. As we all know the earth moves, we can only consider a full moon if the Earth is exactly between the Moon and the Sun. " I explained to him and he nod.