Do not waver * Lemon *

Your POV

~ Time skip, a year later ~

Giyuu and I became even stronger, I can now perfectly manipulate water and this helps my Water Breathing to become even powerful and more effective while protecting me in the process, and it's also effective in long-range combats.

It's already New Year tomorrow, yet Giyuu and I are on a mission at the mountains. We've been hearing rumors about the demon lurking at the mountain, Oyakata-sama decided that Giyuu and I should check it out.

It's already dark and a snow storm might even occur, Giyuu and I are currently staying at a town beneath the mountain that Oyakata-sama was referring to.

I sighed and looked at Giyuu, he went to me and hugged me. " What's wrong? You look so bothered. " He told me, I just sighed and pout.

" Well, it's New Year's Eve later, yet we're still on a mission. " I told him and he chuckled, he pat my head and kissed my forehead.

" At least we're together right? And alone... " He said and kissed my lips. " Let's heat up the night shall we~? " He asked seductively, I chuckled and smacked his head.

" Hey, stop being dirty minded. I was referring to the fireplace. " He said putting some charcoal at the fireplace.

" Where'd you got these charcoals from? " Giyuu asked me.

" I bought it from a boy that's selling outside. " I answered while taking my haori off.

" Well, you bought a lot. But it's okay. " He said, I just chuckled and let my hair fall down.

" I bought it all so he could go home, because it's already getting dark. " I told Giyuu and looked outside the window.

" Are you cold? " He asked me. " A little. " I answered and he finally heat up the fireplace.

" Now it's getting warm. " I told him and sat on the futon, he then sat right next to me.

" I might be cold most of the time to other people. But I can also be hot, only when I'm with you. " He said and pushed me down to the futon. We did it again.

" Woah, I might burn. " I teasingly said, he smirked and kissed me, I can feel him slowly undressing me. He pulled away and stared at my naked body.

" You were always so quick, Giyuu. " I said caressing his cheeks, he looked at me with his eyes half-closed and kissed me passionately.

" I'm sorry. It's just that when I'm with you I feel... Like this... I— " I kissed him to shut him up.

" It's okay, Giyuu. There's no need to explain it. I felt the same when I'm with you. " I said and smiled at him.

" I wanna touch you, every inch of your skin. " He said caressing my thighs slowly up to the stomach. He kissed me deeply, I can feel him playing with my breast.

He touched my lips with his pointing finger, " Open your mouth. " He said and I obliged. He placed his two fingers inside my mouth and I almost choked, he then pulled it away.

" W-what was that fo— " I cut my words off with a moan when he inserted his two fingers inside me. He smirked and tucked my hair underneath my ear.