Chapter 9

I had to return to class when all I wanted to do was get to the hospital and comfort Dean, I had convinced myself that it was just a moment of weakness and he wasn’t lying about dealers making him do things.

    Charlotta and Erin couldn’t help but discuss how well their relationships with Tyler and Leo were going. Freya tried to convince me once again that I should forget about Dean and I should look for someone else if I really had to be in a relationship.

    The rest of the day felt unbearable, I had no idea how Dean was or whether he was going to get kicked out of the school. I knew the rest of the school were judging me, they assumed he’d hit me just like Freya and the Deputy headteacher had.

    After the bell went marking the end of the day I stupidly decided to go back to the bathroom to reflect on what had happened. There was a note instructing students not to enter but it hadn’t been locked. Someone followed me in.

 “Well, well, well, he made a mess in here didn’t he?” they commented with an air of arrogance. It was Josh. I was sure of it. I turned around quickly to defend myself or to try to escape.

    It was Ben. He was Josh’s quieter and slimmer younger brother. They almost like identical twins. My heart sank.

 “You didn’t call me or anything and next thing I know you’re going out with him.” he said as he walked towards me, I backed away until I was against the wall.

 “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Why would I call you?” I questioned trying not to panic.

 “That christmas party, new year’s eve, you were all over me or were you too drunk to remember?” he put his hand on my chin. “I thought we had somthing.”

 “No, no I wasn’t.” I protested. He pulled his head closer to mine and kissed me. I banged my head on the tiles trying to avoid his touch.

 “You are just a drunk, little slag, arent you? Lucky I don’t mind cos you’re mine.” He whispered.

    The memories came flooding back once again. I had been certain it was Josh who’d raped me. They looked so alike and they were both there those nights.

 “I’m not yours, I’m not anyones.” I said as I tried to push him away. He was stronger than Dean.

 “You were mine when we got to that bedroom and you let me take your virginity.” he didn’t move at all no matter how much I try to push him away.

 “I didn’t, you wouldn’t let me go. You forced me.” I stuttered.

 “No, don’t you dare say that about me. You wanted this, you wanted me.” he snarled digging his fingers into my chin.

 “You’re hurting me Ben.” I felt tears coming as he refused to let go. “You’re right, I wanted it.” I lied. “Please just let me go. I want to go home.” I pleaded.

 “Fine, come back to me when you’ve stopped being a whining little Bitch.” he said as he removed his hand from my chin. He left the bathroom straight after.

    When I got to the playground James was there, leant against an impressive metallic black BMW.

 “Come on, Dean’s been demanding I bring you to him in hospital all day.” he yelled as soon as he saw me.

 “Oh are you alright?” he asked as I approached him, noticing that I looked shaken up. He put his arms around me.

 “I’m okay, you have a car as well?”

 “Yeah it was a “thanks for taking your brother in because we’re sick of him.” present.” he opened the passenger door and got into the driver’s side.