Chapter - 13

I need to write this. I don't know why but I love my germany and I would love to see Mew experience our culture and nature (even our culture is strange at all) 🙉🙈🙊 so be patient with me. And maybe.. Just maybe today they will kiss for the first time. 🤭🤭

Thanks for all their comments I really really love to read them.

*************

Mew follows Gulf to a back door in a huge hall.
Gulf ring a bell and when someone opens the door. The hell breaks up.

"GULF.... GULF.... FINALLY..... HEY GUYS GULF IS HERE"

A little woman yells.
She looks like she really wanna hug Gulf, but that she know he don't like it. So she jumps up and down like a kid. And a few seconds later 6 more persons come out of the building. Everyone greeting Gulf with so much love. But Noone touch him.
Gulf looks so happy. His smile is just stunning.

"Hey calm down everyone. I have a friend with me. His name is Mew."

Everyone turns to Mew like they didn't noticed him before. The little woman comes to him, looks him in his eyes and then, she just hugs him.

" Hi I'm Emma "

After that they all come to him. The woman of the group hug him and the guys just clap on his back with their hands. Like he is just a normal person. No celebrity and Mew loves it so much.

" Come Mew I show you the babies. "

Mew is curious, he wants to know what makes Gulf so happy.
And his eyes pop out as he sees all those adorable baby seals.

"Oh my God how adorable are they? Why are they here?"

"They lost their mother. And we help them to grow strong and then we bring them back to nature."

"That is awesome."

"Come we help feeding them."

With that Gulf takes Mews hand and pulls him behind him.
They went to a room where Gulf grabs a bucket with fish and then they go outside to the baby's.