Chapter - 30

Joshua will have no face
He is just a side role that I need to push things more forward.
He is not important so I didn't choose a actor character.
I'm not a doctor. I don't know if the things I write in this chapter are right. So forgive me for mistakes.

************

Mew reached the hospital short after Gulf was brought into the examination room.
Zee is with him. After he got a call from Joshua, over Gulfs phone, he needed Zee to drive.
He is trembling too much.
When they reach the waiting area, Mew runs to the boy.

" Are you Joshua? What happen to my man?"

" I... Me....."

A tall older man in business suit steps to Mew.

"  Sawadee krub. I'm Joshua's father. Joshua has done a real huge mistake and he will take responsibility for this. I will not deal anymore with all the trouble he create. I will give him to the police later. "

" What happen? What he did?"

" He drugged Mr. Kanawut, to get him into his bed. But then he collapsed. I'm really sorry for the things he did. "

Mew turns to Joshua and like a flash he grabbed his t shirt and his fist lands in his face. He yells at the crying boy.
Joshua just sit down on the floor.
Blood running out of his nose. He is sobbing so hard that he can't talk well.
The only thing Mew can understand is "Sorry" again and again.
Mew is furious. But Zee stops him.

" Mew calm down. The police is here. They will take him with them. Don't create trouble for yourself. We need to be strong for Gulf."

Now it's Mews turn to tremble and start crying.

" I have known that something will happen. I felt it. There was this feeling in my stomach from the day Gulf took the job. "

" Mr. Suppasit. I need to go with the police to get things done with my son.
Please contact me when you know what's going on. As I said before. Me and my son will take responsibility for all that happened and will happen in the future. I can't take in words how sorry I am for this. I wish I could turn back time and erase all mistakes I made while raising this boy. "

He left and Mew is puzzled. He is worried about Gulf. What if he die? He will follow him asap. He can't live without him. He is the oxygen he need to survive. Zee tries to calm him down. But it's not working. Even when Saint arrives he don't reach Mew. He is outer mind. On the edge of collapsing. Gulf is his life.

After 20 minutes a doctor come to them.
"Are you the relatives of Mr. Kanawut?"

" Yes, I'm his boyfriend."

"Okay. Mr. Kanawut had a extrem allergic reaction to the drug. We gave him some injections to get the drug out of his body. We don't know when he will wake up.
He is still in a coma state. All his vitals are good.
But we can't say exactly why he is in that state. It's rare that someone reacts like that to a allergic reaction. "

" Can I see him? "

" Yes, but only you. "

" Thank you. "

Mew walks inside the room.
Gulf looks so pale, but peaceful.
Mew pulls a chair near the bed, sit down and grab Gulfs hand. He carefully strokes his hand. With the other hand he puts some hair out of Gulfs face.