Chapter - 33

The next morning they wake up late. So they skip breakfast and just work in the village. Sammy and Tao will move in directly near Mew and Gulf. They help Tao with the furniture, as his wife Sammy is busy with Talay and his monthly check ups. He is not that healthy, suffer from a lot of allergies and some food intolerance. But the main issue he have, is a problem with his mouth. He has a little cleft. That's why he speak so less. He had a surgery in his early life and the lip is mostly perfect. You can only see the scar when you know it. But sooner or later he need a second surgery inside his mouth.

The day goes on and Sammy comes with Talay to their new house. The second Talay sees Gulf he jumps out of his mommy's arms, run to Gulf and raise his arms to him.

" Gupi.... Gupi.... Lift.... Naaaa...."

Again Gulf is confused why this little toddler likes him so much.
He lift him up on his arm. Gives him a kiss on his forehead.

" Hey little rascal. How are you?"

"Good."

That's it. Gulf don't talk and don't force Talay to talk. He just holds him and let him snuggle to his nape.

Tao comes to them, as he heard them from inside the house .

" Hey my lovely wife." he kiss her gently and hug her tight.
" How was the checkup?"

" It was okay. But it looks like we have to face the surgery sooner. It could create problems to him, when we wait till he is 6."

" Then we will do this. He is strong. He will be okay. "

Tao walks to Gulf.

" Hey my big pirate. How are you? "

" Good." Talay reply short.

" Can I get a hug."

" Yeah. "

And with that the little boy crawls over to the arms of his dad. Tao walks inside the house and upstairs to show Talay his new room.

" Sammy, will there be a problem with the surgery? " Mew asks worried. He feels like Talay is his step son.

" Not at all. But he grows faster then expected and so we need to make it earlier."

" You know you can ask us for everything. We will help you with all you need. " Gulf says to her.

" Thank you so much. You are are so wonderful."

Then they hear a boy running and jumping down the stairs.

" There's a pirate and a ship bed . Momma come, look. " he grabs the hand of his mother and takes her to his room.

" He is soo cute, just like you Gulf. "

Mew says hugging his man from behind.

" I'm not cute. Old man."

" Oh beware of the old man, he will fuck you to heaven tonight."

With a giggle they proceed with building up the furniture in the living room.

In the next weeks it happens very often that Talay comes over, running away to spend time with Gulf. So they decide to build a little door in their garden fence that the toddler can come over without running over the street. Sure there are really less cars. But they don't want to risk anything. He starts warming up with Mew too. And when Tao and Sammy asked them to take him for a sleep over, they agreed happily and Talays parents are happy for a night for their own.

They spend a happy day with the boy.. Playing, eating ice cream, going for a walk. Cooking with him. Watching TV. When the night comes, they put the toddler inside the bed they bought for him, in one of the guest rooms. Mew and Gulf went to their own bed. Tired because entertaining a five year old boy the whole day is exhausting. But they are happy. They snuggle together and fall in a slumber.
Both wake up totally freaked. The door crashed open and Talay runs inside the room, cradle on the bed, over Gulf, snuggle himself in the little space between Mew and Gulf and just close his eyes. This all happens in between a few seconds.

Gulf looks at Mew, Mew looks back. They shrug their shoulders and just close their eyes too.

They sleep very long. Mew wakes up because Talays hand landed on his face. And hurt his nose.

" Hungry." The little boy says. Giving the command to make breakfast for him, with this one word.

Gulf wakes up too. An so they go to the kitchen, to make breakfast.

Talay loves cheerios and Mew is glad they got a bag from his parents for his breakfast. Because a hungry Talay is unbearable.

" Faster."

Gulf laughs about those short commands. A five year old boy push a 29 year old man through the kitchen to get his breakfast done. Just adorable.

Gulf leaves them alone and grabs his phone that was on silent mode for the night. His brows furrow.

Mew notice the change in Gulfs face.

" What's up?"

" 20 missed calls from Tao. I will call back."

" Hey Tao, what's...."

Silence for some time. Then Gulf goes pale and sits down on the floor where he stands and tears falling down his face.

Mew runs to him. Grabs the phone and talks to the person on the other side.
Talay walks to Gulf and hugs him tight.
But that let Gulf collapse. He hugs the little boy so tight.

" I'm so sorry." Gulf repeat again and again. Knowing that this gorgeous boy lost his parents in a car accident last night.

**************

It's a short chapter.
But I need to sort out, how Mew and Gulf tell it to the little pirate Talay.
It's killing me right now.