Chapter - 25

Sorry for the late update but my life is kinda busy this days

*********

After one hour Mew and Mild come out and join their boyfriends in the living room.
Both seem to be a bit better, after talking for such a long time.
They door bell ring and Zee, Saint and some other bodyguards come along. Having alot of food with them. When all those men sit together and munch on their food and talking about nonsense, Mew and Mild can calm down more. It's good to have so many friends around and specially with the goofy heads Poppy and Park and them creating videos for tiktok, every one has alot to laugh.

When Poppy again failed and landed on his butt with a hilarious expression, Mews phone rings. His gaze changed immediately, when he is seeing the name.

Gulf noticd it, because Mews Body stiffened.

"Who's that?"

"It's Art."

Gulf takes Mew hand and they walk to the next room.

Mew don't want to hide anything from Gulf so he put the speaker on.

" Hey Art."

" Sawadee Mew. How are you?"

"Getting better."

" I know it's really a bad timing but I guess we need to sort out how to deal with the problem of YOUR stalker."

With the way Art says 'your stalker' Gulf loose his temper.

" First of all he was your fan before he became Mews stalker." Gulf spat out with hate.

" Who's that?"

" He is Gulf, my boyfriend."

Gulf is shocked that Mew just say it like that. And his heart skips a beat over the joy that Mew don't hide their relationship.

" Oh."

A little proud smirk grows on Gulfs face.

" Jep, I'm his Man. And I agree that we need to deal with the situation. I want you to come along tomorrow morning than we can discuss the topic."

" Okay, will be there at 11 am."

" Good. Bye, bye ."

Mew ends the call and looks at a smirking Gulf.

" What's up with that silly smile? "

" I'm happy. "

" About that Art comes tomorrow to discuss this shit? "

" Yep, than I can show him that you're mine and I'm happy that you just feel so comfortable to tell him about us."

" Sure I'm comfortable. I love you. "

Again Gulfs heart skips. But this time some more beats. He just jumps on Mew and they fall on the bed. Gulf put kisses all over Mews face. And while that he giggles like a toddler.