Kiss Kiss Fall in Love

Takashi Morinozuka(Mori)- he first kissed you a week or two after your first date, he walked you out to your car after school and before you got in your car he leaned down and kissed you gently. "Have a nice day". He said heading back towards the school leaving you blushing. You hurried after him and grabbed his arm turning him around. You stood on your tip toes and still couldn't reach. He leaned down and met you half way in a kiss. You ended it and went to your car blushing.

"Have a nice day"! You told him returning to your car.

Haruhi Fujiyoka- you were sitting in the host club's room and the rest of the customer's finally left. The other hosts were making coffee while you were resting with your head in Haruhi's lap. You accidentally elbowed her in the crotch when going to sit up. You momentarily forgot that as much as she looked like it, she wasn't a boy. "I'm so sorry Haruhi"! You said almost falling off the couch. She started laughing immediately.

"Forget something"? She asked seeing your embarrassed blushing face.

You covered your face with your hands and she moved on the floor next to you. "Cutie". She said cupping your face kissing you.

"Daddy's little girl should not be kissing other girls"!!! Tamaki yelled.

"Screw you senpai"! Haruhi yelled. You blushed and moved back to sit on the couch "properly". "Now you've made her uncomfortable"! Haruhi complained.

Hikaru Hitachiin- he had had his eye on you since you were staying with his family for a year, they wanted you to be their head model but since you lived in America they needed you in Japan as much as possible, do to a housing issue you moved in with them. You soon after started seeing Hikaru. During the night he snuck into your room and tapped your shoulder, you were sleeping in your bed and he had an idea. Not knowing the tap had actually woken you he leaned over you and kissed you on the lips he didn't realized you were awake until you put a hand on his cheek and deepened the kiss. "Fair maiden". He smiled leaning away.

"My prince". You purred sitting up pulling him into bed next to you. You pushed him back and got on top of him kissing him. "This is sweet, but I'm tired. Good night my prince". You told him curling up next to him.

Kaoru Hitachiin- he actually hadn't intended to kiss you, you were standing under a windowsill talking to Haruhi when a flower pot fell from the window above you. He tackled you and Haruhi, knocking her out of the way and landing directly on top of you. Your lips attached and after sitting up slightly he continued to kiss you before pulling away in slight pain. He had a cut on his cheek. "Oh you poor thing come with me I'll clean that up". You told him kissing his head.

Kyoya Ootori- Hikaru was trying to flirt with you making you slightly uncomfortable, Kyoya saw him and made his way swiftly over to you. "Hello (y/n)". You opened your mouth to greet him in return and he slammed his lips onto yours in a rough kiss. He pulled away and it was like sparks were flying for you. He blushed slightly but turned to reprimand Hikaru for goofing off.

Tamaki Suoh- you were at the host club's ball and they were selecting the best dancer they selected a girl and her arranged fiancé. Haruhi was the one who was giving her the "reward". "How is a kiss a reward? In my opinion a kiss is a in the moment thing..." you told Tamaki who decided to take his chance then.

He took your hand and pulled you back into the school where he knelt to meet your eye level. "Allow me to reward you for that brave notion (y/n)". With that he gently kissed you. Very gently like he'd break you. He went to pull away but you grabbed him by his tie and kissed him back. After a minute more he pulled away. "I'd say that was rewarding". He said strutting away.

Ritsu Kasanoda- you were sitting with him at one of his family dinners. You were holding hands below the table so his company didn't see. This was the dinner he chose to announce his feelings for you. He stood and clapped his hands. "Men I have an announcement". He called and the group fell silent. "This as many of you know is (y/n)". He told them. "I care deeply about her. If any of you touch her so help me I will-". He started getting fired up and you grabbed the back of his lower thigh before he went too far or got too graphic.

"Kiss her"! Someone called. After that was said voices agreed in a hurry. He sat back down and lowered his head. He still felt terrifying he didn't think you'd prefer to get that close to his face. He leaned over and kissed your cheek, his men cheered and he looked up at you amazed.

"Won't you follow me (y/n)"? He asked offering a hand to you.

"Always". You said kissing him on the lips before he lead you off to his garden.