You ask for Cuddles

Takashi Morinozuka(Mori)- it was cold outside and you were sitting inside watching a movie with Mori on the couch. "Mori? Will you cuddle me"? You asked.

"Course". He smiled. You moved across the couch to him and leaned on his chest. You held you around the waist and kissed your head.

"Thank you". You smiled snuggling against him.

Haruhi Fujiyoka- you were on a car ride in a limo with the rest of the club Tamaki wouldn't turn off the air so she was freezing. You whispered to her while she leaned on your shoulder. "You want to cuddle me to get warm"? You asked her. She nodded and you wrapped your arms around her leaning against her chest.

"Don't do that Daddy doesn't like it"! Tamaki complained before Kyoya smacked him with a notebook.

"Leave them alone Tamaki".

Hikaru Hitachiin- you were at a photo shoot and the photographer was getting frustrated with things not coming out how he wanted. You sat on the duvet they had out and Hikaru sat next to you. "Cuddles"? You asked he nodded and you leaned back so he could lie against you. He rested his head on your chest and you wrapped your arms around him.

"DONT MOVE"! The photographer yelled. He snapped photos of you both until he was satisfied. "Beautiful"!!

Kaoru Hitachiin- you were in his room and he was playing video games with his brother. You climbed into his lap straddling him under his arms and clung onto him. "You want cuddles"? He asked.

"This is good". You smiled. Kaoru started giggling and Hikaru killed his guy in the game.

"Nooooo"!

"This way I can leave Kaoru".

Kyoya Ootori- you were in his room while he worked on numbers for the club. He was on the couch and you were laying on the floor. "Kyoya"! You called.

"Yes dear"? He asked not looking up.

"I want cuddles". You told him. He put his things away and picked you up. You kissed him and he smiled. He'd never say it, but he loved to cuddle you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist he sat on the couch with you and you just cuddled against his chest he rested his chin on your head and inhaled your sent. "Thank you". You kissed him on the cheek.

"Anything for you my spoiled brat".

Tamaki Suoh- you never really had to ask Tamaki for cuddles usually he was already coming to cuddle you by the time you wanted them. He had been busy trying on costumes for the next few weeks of host club activities. He was finally changing out when you called for him. "Tamaki! I'm cold"! You yelled.

"Use the blanket next to you"! He called back.

"I want you to be my blanket". You slumped on the couch. He came running out and jumped on you he laid on top of you making you laugh. "Tama-blanket"! You cheered. He kissed you and put his face in the nape of your neck.

"Love you". He smiled against you.

"Love you too".

Ritsu Kasanoda- he never got the hint for what you wanted. You motioned for him to come to you and he did. You took his hand and he squeezed yours. "Ritsu". You laughed pulling him closer he leaned down and kissed you. "Cuddle". You finally told him.

"Oh"! He exclaimed blushing. He sat next to you and put an arm around you. You kissed his jaw and leaned against his chest. "Sorry".

"Shush don't ruin the moment". You kissed him and resumed your position.