You jump in the shower with him/her (clothed)

Takashi Morinozuka(Mori)- you decided to see how he'd react. As soon as you stepped in he turned to face you. "Get out". He ordered you realized he was still wearing his towel disappointingly.

"Why should I"? You smirked.

"I love you, but please get out". He said putting his hands on your shoulders and kissing you.

"Fine"! You sighed before getting out of his shower.

Haruhi Fujiyoka- you weren't sure if she'd actually care all that much. She was showering at the club after the twins spilled jam on her. You had changed into a t-shirt and shorts before you jumped in and she yelled before you covered her mouth. "Do you want Tamaki running in here"? She blushed and pulled up her towel with another hand. "Can I join you"?

"Maybe another time. But right now, get out". She said before giving you a peck on the cheek and shoving you out. You dried your damp hair with a towel and headed back out to the club.

"Where did you come from"? Kyoya asked looking at your damp clothes. You put a finger over your lips and his eyes slightly widened before turning back to his tablet.

Hikaru Hitachiin- you were running late for a shoot and just jumped in with him since he already had the water hot. "Don't you have a photo shoot in like an hour"? He asked not reacting to the fact he was buck naked.

"Yup get out"! He grabbed his towel and got out. You got undressed and threw your clothes out. You showered quickly and grabbed his robe before running back to your room. The maids came in quickly (sent by him) to help you dry your hair and get dressed. When running to meet your ride he grabbed and kissed you.

"You should join me in the shower for real next time". He chuckled making you blush.

"Maybe, love you bye"! You called heading out the door.

Kaoru Hitachiin- he said he started the shower for you. You went into the bathroom and saw his silhouette behind the shower curtain. Still in your pjs you stepped into the shower only for him to squeal like a girl, even though he was wearing a towel. You kissed him before getting out of the shower. "Oh come on"! He exclaimed sticking his head out of the shower.

"I'll wait thank you very much"!

Kyoya Ootori- he saw you coming into his bathroom and grabbed his towel before you could get into the shower. "Fooling around in the shower will only lead to injury, in other words not happening". He said towering over you. You pulled on his arm and he held his towel tight.

"But it could be fun". You pouted.

"(Y/n) dear, I'd love to entertain you but I need to get ready for a club meeting anyway". He told you before you kissed him.

"Fine, but you owe me". You got out of the shower and he snapped his towel at you.

"Just remember you asked for it". He smirked as you left the room.

Tamaki Suoh- you were at his house and woke up to the sound of him singing in the shower. You stepped into the shower joining him in the song. He proceeded to yell, slip and land on you top of you. "My queen! Are you alright"? He asked you realized his hand was behind your head and the other on your waist. He sat up and grabbed the towel that had fallen when you did.

"I'm ok". You blushed keeping eye contact.

"Good I'm going to go get ready, please be careful and maybe don't surprise me in the shower". He smiled before standing and getting out of the shower.

Ritsu Kasanoda- you wanted to fool around and he wanted to shower you decided to go for the best of both worlds. You jumped in and he yelled loudly. Some of his men came running to make sure he was ok. You ducked below the wall of the tub while he talked to them. "I said a spider landed on me! Get out of my bathroom"! He yelled at them before looking down at you. You were covering your face. He turned red and sat down across from you covering himself.

"I'm sorry". You blushed sitting up. You stood up and grabbed a towel from the hook to hand to him. He got out and a dark blush came to his face.

"Gotta give a guy some warning, at least ask". He covered his face with one hand. You hugged him and he wrapped his free arm around you. "Get out so I can change dork".

"Nothing I haven't seen before". You winked kissing his collar bone.

"DONT SAY THAT"!