First time sharing a bed/ unexpected night time routine

Takashi Morinozuka(Mori)- you were over at his house you were eyeballing his room seeing as you didn't intend on going home. He was a little confused by your staring at his room. "Takashi I'm tired". You said laying across his lap.

"Bed time". Was all he said picking you up and putting you over his shoulder like a rag doll. He sat you on his bed and went to the restroom to turn the shower on. "Y/n. Shower"? He offered extending a towel to you.

"If you don't mind". You smiled. He nodded and handed the towel to you. You quickly took a shower, after you put on a night shirt you brought from home. Your were combing out your hair when he knocked. "Come in". You told him.

"Need to brush my teeth". He said stepping up next to you. You left the bathroom to give him some privacy. You heard his electric tooth brush going and then what appeared to be a water pick after that.

"Who knew he was so tooth health conscious"? You giggled. He came out of the bathroom and noticed your hair was still wet.

"Braid"? He asked with a small smile.

"I will". You smiled. You braided your hair back and crawled back into his bed. You hadn't considered how big his bed would be. You were on one side and he was on the other. As nervous as you were you made the first move. "Mori-kun"? You called he quickly moved over to you.

"Are you ok"? He asked sitting up and looking down at you. You nodded and took his hand.

"Stay here". You told him sitting up next to him. He laid down and you crawled completely on top of him at first. He wrapped his arms around you protectively.

"Ok". He said

Haruhi Fujiyoka- you were over at her house when her dad was out of town at a convention. You didn't exactly have permission, but neither of you intended on anything happening. You were sitting on the edge of Haruhi's bed while she changed. "(Y/n) do you want to shower or wash your face"? She asked through the closed bathroom door.

"I used a face wipe to take my makeup off, I'm ok". You told her.

"I have stuff you can use to wash your face that works well". She told you.

"Are you going to keep on going until I wash my face"? You smiled to yourself.

"Skincare is important"! She opened the door wearing her robe and you stood up.

"Fine". You giggled. She showed you what to use and noticed she had like a lot of skin care. 'I guess that explains her great skin.' You finished and dried your face before changing into your pajama pants and sweatshirt. Haruhi was wearing a cute night dress. "You know I'm having a hard time believing your dad buys all this cute stuff for you". You smirked kissing her. She blushed running her hands around your waist.

"Can I wear this tomorrow"? She asked smelling it slightly.

"Sure"! You blushed. You loved how cute she was. She climbed into bed and you got a running start before jumping and landing on her.

"Jerk"! She groaned before you rolled on your side. She cuddled up to you before you both went to sleep.

Hikaru Hitachiin- you were at their house perusal but you decided you didn't want Hikaru to go back to he and Kaoru's room. He got up and kissed you as he was going to bed. "Wait no"! You exclaimed grabbing his arm. "I want you to stay"... you trailed off.

"Oh. I uh, don't know if that's a good idea"... Hikaru said taking your hand.

"Hikaru you always crawl back into bed with me in the morning anyway". You said pulling him back towards you.