Thief

Takashi Morinozuka(Mori)- you were in his room while he was practicing kendo. You took a shirt from his drawer and put it on, you intended on having a nap when he got done. "That's mine". He said walking in startling you. "Thief".

"Am not I was going to give it back"! You lied. He opened his drawer to reveal how barren it was. "But at least I look cute"! You said hugging him. He kissed your head.

"Yeah"...

Haruhi Fujiyoka- you were in her house waiting for her so you could go out and saw a rack of cookies set out. You tried to grab one and burnt your hand on the hot pan. You yelped, Ranka and Haruhi came running to see what had happen. They saw you holding the cookie in your mouth and holding your hand. "That's what you get for being a thief". Haruhi scolded while her father rushed to find the burn ointment.

"Sorry". You mumbled through the cookie in your mouth.

She took your hand and kissed it. "Just be careful. Are you ok"? She asked you nodded and she shook her head. "I don't know what to do with you".

Hikaru Hitachiin- you were up late snacking when he switched on the light. "Thief"! Hikaru exclaimed making you jump. "What are you eating"? He asked in confusion seeing you with pickles and crushed hot Cheetos.

"First off, I live here, second off this is a guilty pleasure". You said dipping the pickle in the hot Cheeto dust.

"I see, just clean it up and brush your teeth before coming to bed". Hikaru said turning the lights out again.

"Try it"! You insisted holding a pickle dipped in hot Cheetos out to him.

"Stay away from me". He joked knowing he'd be cuddling you shortly.

Kaoru Hitachiin- he was in the shower and you killed his guy in the video game he had paused stealing all his stuff. He came out and you were gone along with all of his stuff. "THEIF"! He yelled falling to his knees. You walked in and jumped on him kissing him. "Murder". He frowned.

"Love you"!

Kyoya Ootori- you were on his tablet looking for Haruhi's current quota marker. You felt his eyes on you and they were ice cold. "Thief"! He growled pulling it away.

"What do you have on there that's so private? From me of all people"! You crossed your arms.

"My bank account information". He said sitting next to you. You were still grumpy. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have reacted like that". He sighed putting an arm around you. You didn't budge. He kissed your cheek and pulled you into his chest.

"You're forgiven". You sighed kissing him.

Tamaki Suoh- you were in his house after school and club. You'd forgotten your change of clothes and you didn't like the uniforms one bit. You went into his closet looking for a change of clothes. He didn't realize it was you wearing his shirt and shorts. He yelled and you jumped on him covering his mouth. "Oh hello my queen". He smiled. "Thief".

"What I'm comfy"! You laughed.

Ritsu Kasanoda- you were sleeping in his bed with him and kept taking the blanket eventually he got tired of it. "Knock it off you thief"! He exclaimed. He rolled on top of you and kissed your face.

"Make me". You yawned.

"I knew you were awake"! He exclaimed.

"Fight me about it". You smirked.