Chapter 17

Grace's pov:

"Remember Grace, you are Luna, act like Luna. Luna is a confident flirty bitch. Niall will be close by, keeping an eye on you and Nick. You have nothing to worry about alright?" Liam explains for the 5th time this day, however not easing my nerves.

"Alright thankyou Liam." I thank him, getting out of the van we were in. "You go in first, i'll come in behind you." Niall says, stepping out of the van after me.

Breathing out one last time i walk in the noisy bar. Looking around for this Nick guy. After scanning around for a bit I notice him seated with another man as he downs his drink. I eye Niall through the crowd, signalling i've found him.

Liam words ring through my eyes before I confidentally walk towards him. Getting a closer look he seems to be in his mid-20s. I spot an empty chair next to him, I sit down pretending not to notice him as the bartender shamelessly winks at me.

Soon I feel a pair of eyes burn into my side, almost making me cower down. I am Luna and i'm confident. I remind myself as I turn to my side to catch Nick raking his eyes over my body. The moment his eyes meet mine I send him a flirty smile. He fully turns to face me and clears his throat, "Never seen you here before darling. I could get you drinks free, i'm a regular." He says leaning in. "Really? Well I wouldn't mind if u don't" I turn towards him, crossing my legs.

"Oi Dalton, this girl's with me. Don't charge her!" He yells to the bartender as he nods. "So, can I get your name?" He asks taking a sip from his bottle. "Luna. What's yours? " I lean forward, resting my chin on my knuckles.

"Mine's Nick. Will I see you here often?" he asks.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Will I see you?"

A grin spread across his face and he chuckles deeply. "Of course darling. I come her almost every second- third day, but for you I could come everday." I let out a fake giggle at that, beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable as he rest his hand on my knee.

"So tell me a bit about yourself Nick."

"Well, I like coming to the bar. I live alone-"

"Oh you live alone? Well I wanted to buy a single room apartment for myself. My current apartments rent is getting high. How much do you pay, or do you have a house?" Hopefully he can tell me where he lives. That's usefull information.

"Oh i have a small house on Ivy Drive. But I could ask a few friends to help you out." Ivy Drive. Small house.

"That's very kind of you." I smile fakely, "I'll get back to you on that."

"I'll be right here darling. You can find me anytime." He replies.

He continues to blabber about his favourite drinks as I discreetly look around for Niall. I want to get out of here now.

I see Niall's head a few feet away from where i'm seated. I stare at his head, hoping he senses someone looking at him and turns around. A while later he turn around and I nod my head towards the door and he nods and gets up from his seat.

"Oh my God, I have to back. It was nice meeting you Nick. Hopefully i'll get to know you more next time." I get up and he nods, "Yeah ofcourse darling. Do you need a lift?"

"Oh no, i'll be fine thanks for the offer." I quickly walk away, releasing a sigh of relief. I see Niall waiting for me at the door, I look back to see if Nick's watching me. He's not.

"Let's go."

Well that was not too bad for my fiest secret mission.

***********

(a/n) lol ivy drive isn't real so dont come at me. also ik im not posting regularly. i've been drowning in my school work 😖. sorry