13 | ❝ no regrets ❞

"ha! take that!"

"no fair, you used your speed boost!"

"does that matter? uh no beacause i won!"

"cheater," i murmured, crossing my arms as i sat back on the couch.

"what was that, joon?" you asked, faking surprise. "i couldn't hear you over the sound of my victory!"

"i said i'm fucking hungry! we've been playing mario kart all day can we eat something?"

"oh please you're just salty because i beat your ass everytime."

"am not!"

"are too!"

"am not!"

"are- hey!" you exclaimed as i snatched the controller from your hands, holding it above my head.

"give that back, you asshole!"

i stuck my tongue at you, "make me."

things escalated from there.

you bumped on top of me, reaching out your arms as we wrestled for the controller. i laughed as i held it out of your reach, keeping you from grabbing it.

"okay, okay! you can-"

i stopped when i realized how close our faces were.

seeing my hesistance, you reached out and grabbed the controller from my arms.

"thanks-"

you stopped as well, seeing our close proximity.

time seemed to slow down. neither of us moved, just stared at each other, at a loss for words.

it was when your eyes dropped to my lips that i closed the distance between us.

are you stupid? i thought as i felt my lips touch yours.

probably, yeah.

the kiss was brief, yet i felt what i've never felt before. your lips were as soft as imagined. they tasted like cherry, probably from your lip balm.

i pulled away, my eyes wide.

"shit," i breathed. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that, i should not have done that-"

"shut up," you pulled me back in, crashing our lips together. this time, i didn't fight, but let myself fall into the kiss.

our lips moved against each other, passionate and sweet. my hands found their way to your waist, pulling us even more close if possible. your fingers grazed my cheeks, caressing them lovingly. i breathed in your scent, the feeling of finally feeling your body against mine.

we pulled apart for air after what seemed like eternity, our foreheads still touching. i could feel your breathe fan against my face as a tilted your chin to look in your eyes.

"do you... regret that?" i asked.

"no way in hell," you laughed lightly.

"if.. if you're okay with it, i want to give this a chance," my thumb running across your bottom lip. "give us... a chance."

"i would love to," you whispered.

that was just what i wanted to hear as i leaned in again.