vindicator x reader.

I am alive

About you in the story:
You are a though player and made strong walls around a village.
You trained some villagers to help you guard the walls but you don't have enough force. You tend to be on the walls day and night.

Here we go

You where on your daily routine checking the walls, you mainly looked at mobs going around it. Every now and then you opened the gate for wandering trader, villager or even a player. Not often tho.

It was about afternoon when a blacksmith walked towards you.

"Ma'am/ sir I've noticed some stuff around the walls."

"What is it, Benjamin?"

"Mob and animal activity has been decreasing, we don't know the cause"

He sighed to yourself thinking a little.

"Set up a small group of people, tomorrow morning where checking it out"

Benjamin nodded and you left to patrol the walls some more. In the early evening you relied on the villagers to guard the walls.

You went to bed to be on high alert the day after.

You had a dreamless sleep and woke up at what would be 4 am.

You prepared yourself and went outside. It was still dark but the sun would peek through soon.

You managed to walk for a while before the nearby shuffling of zombies and rattling of skeletons could be hear. You didn't mind tho, the people with you on the other hand where dead scared of zombies.

"They won't hurt you if you don't fear them, they smell fear."

You heard the patrol shuffle behind you and regain their posture.

You walked some more but hadn't found anything and returned empty handed.

"We make to much noise, I'll go alone this evening."

Benjamin gave you a determined yet worried nod. He knew you where strong but you're their only source of protection.

---------------------------------

As the evening came you took on a leather chestplate and took a stone axe, it wasn't alot but it made it easier.

You walked through the forest doging the early creepers and spiders, you where unsuccesfull for a while and decided to wait by a tree. Nothing much happened.

You waited for a long time but nothing happened. A small group of zombies had started 'talking' at the down of the tree and you stared in displeasure. You weren't in the mood for a fight.

You where going to jump out of the tree but something caught the zombies attention. They went toward it and on closer inspection you saw it was a vindicator.

You knew it would be stupid to take him on now but perhaps the horde of zombies would weaken him. You wondered why they attacked him in the first place.

You watched as the vindicated took out the zombies with ease. You where shocked to see that they hadn't landed a scratch on him.

You'd have to come back for him another time. When he left you jumped out and went to the village. Normally illagers lived in tribes and weren't out like that.

Perhaps he was banished, no, he wouldn't be that stupid to go near a village to live.

He was clearly a trained fighter and you had to be ready. He was probably preparing a raid with fellow illagers.

You frowned thinking of it, they had no reason to attack, none of you had ever even attacked an illager as they tend to turn away at the sight of a player.

You could also one the reason they attacked. You could only wait to find out.

You went to an underground part of your home and took on diamond armor, except for a netherite helmet with durability and fire resistance.

A random zombified piglin had given it to you saying he didn't need it. You had considered killing him before he did that.

A small slime that stayed in the room hoped do be trying to look threatening but it was just one you kept around.

"Sorry nugget, your to small to hurt me."

You took out your other, enchanted axe. If it was a vindicator you might as well show of the weapon you had.

You took of again in the night looking for the thing. You spotted smoke on the distance and went towards it. You noticed the campfire with only the vindicator at it.

It must be a trap.

You loaded your bow and shot at the fire, it gave the vindicator a scare and you had his attention.

"Identify yourself intruder."

You sounded almost like an iron golem.

"I mean no harm."

"Bullsh_t, you have been around for to long. Where's the others."

"I was banished, my name is Aster"

"..."
"(Y/N)"

"You have a nice name human."

You kept your bow loaded and narrowed your eyes at him.

His expression turned hard and he swung his axe at you. You took out yours and ran at him.

You fought a while and eventually you had him pinned to a tree.

"No threat, huh?"

Aster gritted his teeth giving and angry look.

"I think I'll take you with me, you can learn the villagers some stuff."

If the vindicator wasn't pale already he'd be bleached white at that.

"Villagers!"
"No way"

You narrowed your eyes and put more pressure on the axe making his eyes widen.

"I'll do it, I'll do it!"

You didn't like the man but you needed rest and the villagers training. You grabbed him and pulled him to a cell. It was a nice one.

It had a wool bed, a bathtub and a shower. It was simple, cheap and affective.

You and this vindicator would have a long talk

I'll publish this and make a part 2, sorry for having at take so long.
( ╹ਊ╹)