Cabbage Man Seeks Revenge Pt.1

He was over it.
No longer would he be terrorized by these cabbage killers.
His seasons harvest.
His life's practice.
Tonight would be a night of victory for him and his cabbages. With what cabbage man had in store, the new era of world peace and love would not last long. After meticulous hours of training and an impeccable drive, he was finally ready.
Cabbage man was going to avenge the various cabbage lives lost due to the Avatar team. He chuckled to himself, knowing that the fire nation would not be prepared for what he had in store for them.
It was around 3am. Almost everyone was asleep, aside from a few hookers and drunks. Cabbage man swiftly traveled across fire nation territory, approaching the Jasmine Dragon. He scanned the area, making sure that the coast was clear. Once he was sure no one would see him, he ran across the street and stopped at the tea shops enterance. By sticking a small hair pin into the key hole and jiggling it around, cabbage man was able to to sneak into Iroh's precious shop. He stood there a for a moment, taking in his surroundings. It really was a nice tea shop. But it didn't matter. He didn't break into Iroh's famous tea shop to just look around. Innocent cabbage lives were lost. Cabbage man took in a long deep breath and readied himself. He took a fighting stance and leaped into action. "CABBAGE BENDING GO!" He squealed, shooting various heads of cabbage from his hands and feet. Cabbages flew across the shop, some splattering against the walls and others breaking furniture and kitchen utilities. 3 minutes had passed and the Jasmine Dragon was absolutely trashed. The ceiling, walls and floors were now painted green with the blood and guts of cabbages. "IS THIS WHAT YOU ALL WANTED!?" Cabbage man screamed, tears rolling down his face. And with that, cabbage man ran far away from the scene, already plotting his next attack.