*tres*

Edited

Thoughts
Speaking
Narrative
3rd pov
________

Inside Chan's apartment | 2:22 am | Saturday
________________________________

There are few things that make Jeonghan want to ignore the world and re-think his life. The first thing is when the stupid idea club comes up with stupid ideas and acts on them.

An example of one of those stupid ideas is when they thought it would be a good idea to do a mission alone and take the maknaes with them.

He knows hao isn't one of the stupid idea club members but hao is always going along with it saying later on that he only went with it to see them fail.

But then again they do always fail.

F L A S H B A C K
_______________________________
location: unknown/
time: 2:45 am /
date : unknown /
________________________________

Jeonghan woke up to hearing distant yelling coming from his ear com. He never completely turns his off even though jihoon tells him he should. He removes the arms that seemed to tighten its grip from around him, and walks through the dark still sluggish from having just woke up and puts the ear com on. Trying to wake up enough to figure out what all the noise is about.

"Oh god guys what are we going to do?!" Mingyu's voice sliced through all the background noise making itself the loudest thing in his ear com.

"What's our exit strategy?" Seungkwan?

What are they talking about?

"Our what?" Hoshi?

"Oh my god we're all going to die!" Dokyeom?

Wait what?

"We need to call Wonwoo hyung! He won't tell Seungcheol hyung , Jeonghan hyung , or Joshua hyung!" Vernon?

Isn't Vernon supposed to be sleep?

By this point Jeonghan was waking up even more, finally realizing what was happening. And he was pretty livid.

"Uh let's just let it be said that I wasn't even technically apart of this." Minghao.

"Shut up hao!" A group of voices.

"Guys seriously what are we going to do we can't keep on running!" Chan?

Wait hold up, Chan? They took Chan with them? Taking Vernon was already not good but Chan?

"I have a solution!" Hoshi.

" Oh thank god for you hoshi! What is it?" Mingyu.

" It involves fire-" Hoshi.

"Absolutely not." Hao.

"YOU HOODLUMS CANT RUN FOREVER!" Random voice.

Just who the hell did they piss off and where the hell are they?

"Eh, screw it let's blow it all up and call it a day." Vernon.

" While we're still in the building?" Seungkwan.