10

I looked at Jongho. He looked back up and at my eyes our gaze locking for a few minutes.

"How do you know Hongjoong?" Jongho asked me staring at me like this question depend on my life. Not going to lie maybe it did.

"I have a little brother named Hongjoong but that's not him. They sound simular though. My little brother Hongjoong goes away for the year to school and comes home for a month or so. He would be heading back this week if I'm correct." I said bluntly. Not knowing why that all came out so easy though.

Jongho nodded and let me go. Yet again he knew something and it looked like he wasn't going to tell.

I would have to get it out of him then. Or out of someone else for that matter.

"Jongho. Can I ask you something.?" I said looking at Jongho. He had moved to sit on his bed.

I saw him tense up when I walked over to the bed. I sat down on the soft comforter. Sitting directly across from the other.

"What?" He asked me. I didn't smile and I think he saw that because he tensed up a little bit more.

"Um. So you know yesterday right?" I said. Debating on whether to tell him or not and facing my head down towards my lap. But I just needed to know.

I looked back up and saw Jongho with his face down and blush high at his cheeks.

Weird. I thought to myself. He never blushes. "Yesterday when I called all of you guys-" I said getting interrupted by Jongho.

"Wait this is what you wanted to talk about?" I nodded seeing the blush go from his face. Again that was weird.

"What did Park Seonghwa say to you?" I asked looking down from being just plain shy. I didn't want to ask this but I wanted to know the answer.

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell Hongjoong and he can figure it out. But I need you to tell me everything you know about your brother Hongjoong."

I nodded in agrement. Weird how he didn't want me to know.

But I put that though aside and focused on telling him everything about little Hongjoong.

Like how the two were almost the same height. How the same first name but his little brother was Kang Hongjoong and this other one was Kim Hongjoong.

I ended up telling a lot about little Hongjoong and learning a lot about the other Hongjoong. I was also supposed to call him Hyung.

The one thing that made Jongho lissen really carefully was when I said that Kang Hongjoong would be leaving this week. And also learning that Hyung Hongjoong would leave and come back the same times as Kang Hongjoong.

"Follow me." Jongho said pulling me off of the bed and back into the hallway. I was getting more used to the layout but I lnew I only have seen five of the rooms.

I followed him down the hallway the was I didn't go before. Not really ever seeing this hallway before.

"Where're we going?" I asked. I didn't want to be shut up but was once again avoided from the question.

"If you don't tell me I'll think something way worse." I said smirking in my head.

All I got in a response was Jongho sighing.

After a minute or two we reached a door that had a lock on it. Jongho turned his body so I couldn't see the lock anymore. But all he really had to do was put a key in right.

After a few seconds he got the door unlocked and pushed it open. Giving view to a big study where Hyung Hongjoong was sitting at a chair working on something.

"Hyung?" Jongho's voice could be heard as I looked around. I didn't notice that Jongho was pulling me until I looked at the ground.

Jongho was pulling me towards the desk with him. "What do you want Jongh-" Hyung said but stopped once his eyes layed on me.

He put his head back into his work. After a minute or so he put everything away and stood up. Hands on the desk looking very intimadating.

"What did you bring Yeosang in here for?" Hyung asked saying it like he didn't expect an answer but knew he was getting one anyways.

"We have a question for you and Yeosang somehow figured it out." Jongho said making me sit down in one of the chairs.

He sat in the one beside me and looked at me before opening his mouth again.

"You said your little brother was adopted right?" I nodded at the sudden questioning.

"And you said that his name is Hongjoong and leaves and comes back the same exact time Hyung leaves right?

Again I nodded not knowing why he would be asking this. I suddenly got it. I couldn't beleivr it even took me this long to figure out.

It also looked as if Jongho knew that I had got because he let out a smile and nodded his head.

I looked over at Hyung who had his head down and covering his face. With one hand in his hair.

"And Hyung here says he goes on Vacation or business trips here when he leaves. Once a year. Hyung you have some explaining to do." The younger finished speaking leaving both Hyung and me in shock.

Hongjoong sat back down and looked at me. In the blink of an eye he changed from the Kim Hongjoong image to my little brother.

Kang Hongjoong.