15

I closed my eyes again and continued to bite my lip. I could still feel his hands on my head and his gaze on me.

What happened? I asked him again. Opening my eyes to see him in full focus. Did he do something wrong? I didn't do something wrong. I just spoke out of my head those last things I told you. And so everyone heard them. A smile formed on my lips.

So everyone heard the no context you telling me to not moan? He nodded his head. What are they thinking? I asked hoping he could tell from here. I dont know. I have to focus on you right now. I mouthed okay and bit my lip harder. I focused my mind to think about the fawn in the Forest and nothing else.

I watched him with interest and he had his eyes glistened. I didn't dare turn my head for him to mess up. In less than a minute of laying in this uncomfortable position Jongho fell on top of me. Letting the force off my wrists but a heaver force on my stomach.

His hands were laying limply at my shoulders. His body weight growing more heavy the minute laying on me. "Jongho?" I asked. Nothing. I put my hand on his back to check if he was still breathing. He was still alive and breathing. Just passed out by the looks of it. 

My head hurt like hell. It felt like I was going to explode. And so It only took a couple minutes for me to pass out from exhaustion too. The Fawn staying in my mind the entire time I slept.

~

I woke up from being shook. My head was still throbbing with pain as everything came back to me. I still didn't understand what had happened. I opened My eyes and saw Wooyoung and San standing over me.

They eyes over to the right to where Jongho was laying. His one hand was too low on my stomach. San's one eyebrow raised as Wooyoung just opened his mouth. The two shook their heads.

"What happened in here? And why is Jongho shirtless?" San asked. I looked over at Jongho. He was shirtless. Did his shirt disintegrate or something? "He did something. And I don't know why he's shirtless." "Well he should have been shirtless if you were doing something." San's comment made my eyes widen and Wooyoung slap San's shoulder. 

I shook my head. "No! Nothing like that happened." I said starting to get defensive. I didn't like it when people just guessed what happened. But I made myself calm down because it was just meant to be a joke. I think?

Wooyoung shook his head and walked over to where Jongho was laying. "His head a hot but it's slowly getting cooler." He said as he felt the back of his palm to the younger's face. The distress on Wooyoung's face was very visible. And San noticed this as soon as he looked at Wooyoung. 

"What's wrong? What happened? Say everything that happened that you remember." San said as he fast walked over to Wooyoung and then looked at me. "Uh- well." The images flashed in my mind from last night and I could still feel the untouchable force on my arms that I couldn't move them. The feeling of his breath on my lips still left me in shock.

I could still feel his palms against my head, sending some for of unknown force into my head and the fact that he was shirtless shocked me. Did he wake up earlier and take it off to mess with me or the others? Or did it disintegrate when he fell and I somehow didn't notice the new found form of skin lying on top of me. But Jongho always had a nice form and body when he was in clothes so it made sense for him to have a hot body out of clothes. 

I looked over at the two boys and they stood there in shock looking at me like they just saw a ghost. "What?' I asked them wondering why they were staring at me like that. Wooyoung turned to San, "You saw that right?" San nodded his head. What were they going on about?

"Y-you just, somehow-" Wooyoung started to say but sat down on the bed next to the unconscious Jongho, who lay there not moving or making any sound. "The images in your head, that you just though of, went into out heads and we saw it all vividly." San blurted out.

My eyes widened. The images in my mind went into their heads and they could feel everything I felt? I could feel my ears starting to burn red from my thoughts on Jongho's body. But I somehow managed to keep the red from getting to cheeks, or the two didn't say anything on it.

"I did? You heard my thoughts?" I asked them in a small form of shock. "No we saw your thoughts. We could feel what you felt." Wooyoung said while shaking his head. "I know what Jongho did, and it was for his own reasoning's. Woo can you help me carry him or should I go get Mingi?" San asked Wooyoung. 

"I can help, Yeosang either go to the kitchen or dinning room and wait for everyone there. If Hongjoong is in the Living room go there though, we'll meet up with you." Wooyoung said as he helped San throw Jongho over his shoulder. 

San moved to leave the room with Wooyoung following right behind him. I looked at the spot where Jongho layed, wondering what happened to him. 

I kept thinking about what just happened as I got up out of the bed and got dressed in the clothes that somehow fit perfectly on me and made my way to the Living room.

I didn't see Hongjoong in the Living room, but there was a faint breeze telling me someone had just moved out of it. I guessed I missed Hongjoong so I went to make my way to the Kitchen. In the middle of the hallway full of random doors I felt a hand on my back, making me jerk around in surprise. I saw someone in a black outfit standing there looking at me with dead jet black eyes.