Chapter One

{FIRST BOOK! PLEASE BARE WITH ME!}
{I was kind of a newborn when I wrote this so, yea!}

I was woken up by a bright shining light in my face. Very typical for a teenage 18 year old girl that lives in Chino Hills, California. I have wavy ombré hair and 5'3, yeah not really tall. I also have a brother named Nash. He just doesn't live with us anymore, he lives with his best friend I think is named Carter, or Cade?

I don't know, but we are still close. I hurried up out of my queen sized bed, and my feet were greeted by a cold sensation from the wooden floor. It's my first day of senior year, Chino Hills High School. I picked out my outfit, a white cardigan, floral crew neck t shirt I tucked into my high waisted shorts, and black vans. So I stripped out of my pajamas and carefully stepping into the hot shower, making sure not to slip, like the other time. Well that's another story. Once I was done, I got dressed and put on mascara, some eyeliner, and blush. Nothing major like the sluts at school who each search high and low for sexual attention.

I felt content with my outfit and headed down the stairs the kitchen to be welcomed by my mom at the table.
"Good morning mom! What's for breakfast?" I asked
"Waffles and eggs. Hurry up and eat" Elizabeth (her mom) said in a rush.
I took a couple of bites, grabbed my book bag and headed out the door. I walk to school because the thought of buses make me sick. Gum underneath the seats, constant kicking! When can the commotion stop!?
Once I entered the school, I got whistles and hollers at some boys. Like stop trying.
I opened up my locker, 252. I put all my stuff in and according to my schedule it says I have to go to homeroom, then history. I got all my notebooks and binders and headed to homeroom.
"Hey Abrem!" Nash my brother yelled.
"Sup, where you going?" I questioned.
Nash, as in Nash Grier. Yes the vine famous blue eyed boy, but I look at him like my regular teenage brother trying to fit in the normal world. He told me he was going to go to homeroom then health. I nodded and we parted our ways. I headed in class and a cute brunette boy with hazel eyes sat next to me.
"Is it okay if I sit here?" He asked innocently.
"Not at all," I replied.
I said loud enough for her to hear.
Abrem Grier, strait A student with perfect attendance, but not the most perfect attitude. The teacher finally called all the names and I found out the brunette boy's name which is Cameron Dallas. Cameron was very shy at first, which didn't really seem like him. Muscular, tall, perfect jawline, the way his eyes sparkle, everything's perfect, but I shouldn't be judging him when I only known him for twenty minutes. Cameron finally caught me staring and we both blushed.

|Cameron's POV|
Abrem Grier. She's beautiful, but I know she is also Nash's sister. She has perfect grades, perfect hair, and from the what I've heard from her, her personality is perfect too. I looked back at her and caught her staring we both blushed and it was like class ended in a snap.

|Abrem's POV|
School ended in a second, I put all my stuff away and hugged Nash goodbye, then headed out the door.
"Bye Abrem" Cameron smiled.
"Bye, Cam" I giggled
He had the biggest grin on his face. This year is going it be great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoy, but this is my first book or novel. Thank you very much lovelies.
💕Love,
💕Cailey