Chapter Nine

*Abrem's POV*
After Jack and I ate, we decided to go to Walmart (a/n sorry only store I could think of) to get some food since we were going to be at VidCon for awhile. Of course we had to get loads of candy, I spotted a familiar face, she had red streaks in her hair just.
"Dani?" I asked.
"ABREM?!?!?" She asked happily.
"COUSINS FOREVER!" We yelled at the same time.
"Woah woah woah, who is this hot chick?" Jack said amazed.
"Back off Jack, we are cousins, but could never see each other since she moved to Minnesota." I explained.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"My parents are moving here for the hot weather, and the hot boys!!" She joked.
"Why don't you come back and hang out with us if that's okay with Aunt Jenny!" I questioned.
"I'll call her right now!" She beamed said.
After that approval, Jack, Dani, and I walked around Walmart casually getting food, I guess Dani was Internet famous too since she told me she had a channel called MakeUpByDani (a/n not real channel). Fans loved her for her makeup, beauty, and kindness.

*SKIP TO HOTEL*

We all went into the hotel.

I checked my social media.

But one thing caught my eye.

On Instagram there were pictures of Cam and Angeline having kissing!

I felt hopeless and betrayed and played. Thoughts ran through my man scattering around going back and forth.

*Cam's POV*
Once I woke up naked, Angeline's stuff was all gone.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!

I just won't tell Abrem.

Who would know we had sex, unless stalker fans were taking pictures of us and posting it on the social media. The thought of it made me uneasy, so I grabbed my phone right away unlocking it with the passcode and clicking Instagram.

There were pictures everywhere, a picture of a heated make out session with Angeline.

2 minutes later.

Abrem called.

"ABREM I CAN EXPLAIN" I said.

"What is there to explain Cam? I trusted you. And to think you were the one." Anger in her voice grew more clear.

"At least you didn't sleep with her!" She scoffed.

"Uh, there's an explanation..."'i uneasily stated. Just admitting. That to her made me feel guilty.

"THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN, BUT YOU HAD SEX WITH ANGELINE?!"
"SHE CAME INTO THE-"
" I don't want to hear it Cam, just leave me alone and have fun with Angeline! We're through!"
"But-"
"I SAID GOODBYE CAMERON!
Beep beep.

I just lost the love of my life.

*ABREM's POV*
After that called I broke in sobs, no one was in the hotel room, they were at the pool.

I went into the bathroom and took out my bag with blades, they all had dried up blood.

Looking at the razor brought disappointment to me.

One cut went by, another slash appeared, more me more added one. The pain grew deeper, but felt so relieving to let pain out.

I'm done..

💕thank you for reading lovelies, what is she done with?💕
🐢cailey🐢