Chapter Two

~Abrem above~
|Cameron's POV|
Once Abrem said Cam, I melted. Only special people can call me Cam. She's one of those people. I soon ended the conversation with Matt Espinosa and got into my cherry red Ferrari.

|Abrem's POV|
I really wanted to hang out with Cameron, but forgot to ask him for his number. So once I got home, my mom was not there and there was a note on the counter.

~Hi sweetie,
I'm at a meeting and not going to be home until later at night. So there's money on your bed. Buy food. Love you~

Great I home by myself, I went up to my room and stepped into the bathroom, and stripped off my clothes. First I wiped my makeup and then went into the shower feeling happy.

I got out and decided to go to Nash's house. I texted him saying I'm going to be over at his house in 20 and bringing him food. This is the right time to meet his roommate. I put on PINK sweatpants and a black Magcon hoodie, then put on my glasses, with my Ugg slippers. I grabbed my keys and headed into my black Auidi. Taco Bell was nearby so I stopped in and got a bunch of Doritos Tacos (a/n I don't know what this Is called because I've only tried this once and forgot) and regular tacos. It only took about 5 minutes to get to Nash's apartment, I put on SoMo the whole ride there.

|Cam's POV|
Abrem was coming, but I forgot to mention that I lived with Nash. Well then today will be the day she finds out.

|Abrem's POV|
Finally I pulled up into the apartment driveway. The wind bursted into my face creating goosebumps across my skin sending chills throughout my body. I hurried and grabbed all my bags and knocked on the door to be greeted by.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading! Love you lovelies😘
💕Love,
💕Cailey