Chapter Eight

*Abrem's POV*
As I was driving the wind blowing in my hair. I felt free. I got to Wyndam Hotel, I checked in and the lady gave me my keys to room B201. When I was walking I heard my name being called.
"OH MY GOD! ITS ABREM GRIER!"
The fans, a whole pack of fans.
I ran through the business people, security guards were trying to hold back the crowd, but it was too strong. I sprinted to the elevator.
Second floor second floor.
I rushed to my room unlocked fumbling with my fingers and finally hurried in and slammed the door to hear fans calling out my name.
Then I heard whistles which meant the security guards were escorting them out.
I slid down the wall to be faced by a shadow.
I looked up and saw JACK (thatsojack)!!
We went to go expat lunch, but made sure we got disguises. We headed out for Panera and I ordered a Mac and cheese with water and smart food cheese popcorn.

*Cam's POV*
I walked inside our house and started making a sandwich. The front door opened and Angeline was there.
"Oh hey Angeline!"
"Hi.... Cameron!" She smirked. I just looked at her confused. She came over to me and took off the jacket and revealed her lace bra. She took my hand and forced it to rub and massage her boob. Then she unhooked her pants. It's like she got me hipnotized. Her panties revealed and it was a thong.
"Should we finish this in the room?" She seductively whispered into my ear. I nodded my head back and forth. She took my hand making me let go of the cheese. Once we got up, she took off my shirt, the. She took of my pants then my underwear revealing my "worm". She stopped and I grabbed her and pushed her on the bed winning dominance. We did stuff.

💕is he gonna miss his flight? Thanks for reading lovelies💕
🐢cailey🐢