Chapter Sixteen

I opened my eyes to my alarm beeping.
I moaned and turned over to see it was only 8:00 am.
I had to find a job so I could earn some money.
Yeah..., the Forever 21 job, NOT working out. Angeline just keeps bothering me.
I do NOT want to keep up with that little slut.
I picked out a black suit for women and headed into the bathroom.
I stripped down my clothes and went into the shower.
-------------------------
After I was done, I wrapped the towel around my wet body and headed out, I put my black hip hugger panties on and my black lace bra.
The door opened I turned around.
"Oh my god! Sorry!" Cameron said covering his eyes.
"Don't worry about it! You act like you've never seen me naked." I said.
He came back in and kissed me in my bra and underwear.
I put my suit on and headed to the bathroom.
Ring Ring
I picked the phone up and answered it.
"Hello? Abrem." I said.
"Yes Abrem Grier?" The voice seemed to be a lady.
"Yes." I answered.
"Hi, I am Nicole, manager of Victoria's Secret models. I was wondering if you would like to come and model for us?" Nicole, asked.
"Of course! Um is it a part time job?" I questioned.
"Yes it is, you get paid $10 dollars and hour and you model for us! Start now at 11:00 am? Oh and don't wear makeup or do your hair! Our stylists will do that!"
"Sure thing, Nicole!" I said happily.
We hung up and I was so jumpy! I am a model! Cameron was already out the door, when I got out of the bathroom.
So I changed into sweatpants and a MagCon sweater. So much for picking out a good outfit.
I had to make an appointment for the doctors since I was feeling a little bit off.
It was already 9:00, so I will just go to the doctors and just head strait to The "Victoria's Secret Model Headquarters" afterwards.
I headed out my door and peeked into Cameron's room. He was at his MacBook Pro watching some YouTube videos SHIRTLESS!! I just went back out. And giggled to myself.

|SKIP TO DOCTORS|
I went into the lobby, and a gust of heat went into my face. It was really warm inside.
The lady at the front desk motioned me to come over.
I was getting dizzy and my head was pounding, but I managed to get over it to talk to her.
"May I help you?" She asked politely.
"Um yes, I'd like to see the doctor now, my name is Abrem Grier." I stated.
"Ok Doctor Henry is in that room" she pointed to a room not so far.
I thanked her and headed to where she pointed. I went inside and the doctor was getting his doctor stuff ready.
Then I shut the door, he heard and turned around and flashed me a smile.
"Hello Miss Grier, what seems to be the problem here?" He asked motioning me to come sit on the chair.
I came over and sat down.
"Yeah, I've had a headache this morning when I woke up, then later, the headache got major, when I was talking to the lady at the front desk, I was getting dizzy" I said developing another headache.
"Looks like you are having pain right now" he questioned. I nodded answering him.
He checked my blood.
10 MINUTES LATER (sponge bob voice)
"Well Abrem, looks like you have leukemia (type of cancer)" he said.
My eyes were on the verge of bursting in tears.
"Looks like your hair is going to be falling out too, you will need to have medication" he said sadly.
The doctor told me to wait here while he was going or get my medication.
He came back in about 2 minutes and told me I had to take it 2 times a day.
When will I tell my friends? Or CAMERON??
I thanked him and went to my car. I sat there silently thinking to myself. I then burst into tears and time went by. It was already 10:30.
I cleaned myself up, and then started the car.
Once I got to to the Victoria's Secret Model Headquarters, Nicole was at the door greeting me.
"Come with me Abrem" she smiled.

💕thank you lovelies for reading and please VOTE!💕
🐢cailey🐢