Chapter Five

*Abrem's POV*
Cameron💕:
Good morning beautiful, see you at our date at 7:00! Oh and make sure you dress fancy!
I woke up with a headache, my face was smeared with makeup and there was some on e pillow too. I hurried up out of the bed and washed my face, put on some lazy clothes, and then found Advil and took a pill. Once I was finished with all of that, I made waffles for myself. Then took a shower. My outfit was black skinny jeans with a blue American Eagle long sleeve shirt tucked in, with black BearPaws, and a big gray cardigan. I headed out the door to got to the mall. It was already Saturday, and my mom and dad sent me and email saying they were moving to New Jersey because they were missing the cold weather and their side of the family. So I live by myself, why not get a job at the mall so I can get more money? So I grabbed my keys and my money then got into my pink convertible.
*SKIP TO THE MALL*
I was walking around the mall and stopped by Forever 21. I saw a sweater that said "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" with a picture of the turtles. I picked it up adoring it and went to the cashier. She was beautiful. Brown beautiful wavy, but also straight hair. She had the most perfect skin and pretty makeup but not too much.
"Hello, welcome to Forever 21 is this is it?" She asked.
"Um yes that is! Excuse me, what is your name?" I questioned.
She was scanning and talking at the same time.
"My name is Angeline, would you like coupons by giving me your email?" She cheerfully stated.
"Yes please, is it ok if we hang out later"
"Of course here give me your phone, I'll put my number in!"
We exchanged phones.
"Is there jobs available here?"
"Yes I'm sure there's more room for one more person aboard" she saluted.
I laughed and made my way to the manager. She said I could have a job only on up the weekends, which was perfect. So I then headed out the door.
*SKIP TO HOUSE*
SHIT! I forgot the date with Cameron, and it's only 1:00. And I'm starving, all I did was make Ramen Noodles. I finished then started tidying up the house in case we were going to watch a movie afterward at my house. Once I was finished, it was already 5:30. Then I called Angelina up if she could help me with the date. I know bringing a complete stranger you've only met for 2 minutes. But it seems like I can trust her.

💕thank you for reading lovelies💕
🐢Cailey