x

"Absolutely not," Klaus said arms crossed as he leaned further forward on the table, eyes staring daggers into Freya's eyes, the sister who suggested it. 

Freya, Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Stefan, and Caroline were all sitting at the table, trying to figure out a way to get Aurora's blood. Freya had made the suggestion of Caroline getting 'kidnapped' by the woman and trying to get a vial of blood since she was the most likely to be underestimated. 

"It's not your decision." Caroline was absolutely terrified of the idea. Facing off head to head with one of the eldest vampires in the world when she herself was only a few years old didn't give her the best odds. But the blonde was already angry at Klaus, and if this would get back at him she was fine to do it.

"Klaus I'll go with her," Hayley suggested, eyeing the very angry man with the same ferocity. Hayley wasn't scared of Klaus in the slightest. She's been through hell and back with him in the point to save their daughter, "It'll be fine."

Hope was currently being babysat by Kol and Davina, who were trying their very best to ignore the situation and live their life the best they could. After Davina was brought back to life using a spell Kol was frightened that he'd lose her again. So the two of them stayed in a small apartment right across the street from the compound watching the child till the prophecy was either confirmed or denied. But once the threat was neutralized they promised themselves they'd leave the wretched town and travel the world.

"I agree with Niklaus, this does seem like a rather large risk wouldn't you say?" Elijah cut in, clearly a bit agitated at the thought of Hayley in unnecessary danger. The suited original knew Hayley was powerful, more powerful than most hybrids he'd come in contact with. But something inside him burned an intense pain at the thought of her being put in excessive danger for a girl he hardly knew.

"Then what do you suggest?" Freya deadpanned, clearly upset that her plan was being foiled because of her brother's petty feelings for non-family members. Freya never understood how they could possibly care more about people who had never been in the family over people they were blood-related to. 

Stefan had been silent this whole time, quietly watching the secret glances caroline would throw at Klaus and how the original hybrid's smirk would grow with every light blue gaze. Stefan felt a bit jealous, but not in the way one would expect. Stefan hadn't ever had many friends as a vampire. The only ones being Klaus and Caroline, who seemed to stick by him through almost everything. Even though Klaus did do awful, horrendous things they still had an unbreakable brother-like bond. Caroline was different. They connected like no one else he had ever come across. They could laugh and talk about almost anything and everything. But what would happen if his two rocks left him from each other? It was a chilling notion but it still left a sour taste in his mouth. 

"What if Klaus tells aurora he's in love with her? Lure the girl into a false sense of security to give me a chance to take her blood as Klaus holds her down. The only problem is Lucien would never allow us to be close to her without him. That's why caroline is going to play double agent, pretending to be on Lucien's side and reporting back to us." Stefan suggested, watching everyone's faces light up

"What about Tristen?" Hayley asked, clearly not trusting this new plan.

"That's what you and Elijah are for."

==

I gave you a longer chapter to make up for a lack of updates. I just got a new laptop since mine was broken so get ready for spam updates haha.