three

New plan. No kidnapping you, yet. Instead, do your job. Find me. ;) First hint on your chest.

Jennie cautiously looked down at her hospital gown and saw a necklace placed on the middle of her chest. She carefully picked it up and saw that it held an infinity sign. Confused as to what this could mean, Jennie turned it over and examined every inch of it. There was a hotel name and a small message engraved onto the back of the infinity sign.

"The Chanler at Cliff Walk, tell them your name. Come alone or I won't fail to kill you this time," Jennie read to herself.

Jennie reached to her right and picked up her laptop, quickly searching up the hotel itself and finding that it was located in Rhode Island.

It was also expensive, having to pay over $900 a night just sounded ridiculous to Jennie.

"Hey."

Jennie immediately noticed the familiarity of the voice and confirmed it when a small strike of pain struck through her heart.

She refused to look at him.

"Why are you here?" She asked quietly, on the verge of tears. She hated that she was this sensitive, this emotional.

"I heard you were hurt."

"And why would you care, Jacob?" Jennie tried to sound more confident.

"Listen, I know I've hurt you so, so much in the past but-"

"I've moved on."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I-In fact, I'm dating someone else now."

That was a lie.

"Oh.. wow, okay. Good for you."

"You can leave. I'm tired."

"Alright, okay, good talk.. bye, Jennie."

When he shut the door, Jennie started sobbing.

Massive and little break-ups made up a lot of her past, and with Jennie being someone who fell in love easily, she was always getting herself into more situations that eventually led her to her own pain.

But Jacob was a little different. He was kind, respectful, and romantic. The only issue was, he wasn't loyal. His never ending thirst for something new always gave him trouble in his relationships.

"How could you?"

"Jennie-"

"How could you?!"

"Please just-"

"I loved you, I gave you all the love that I had, every single drop of it and you simply didn't care! You know that I have issues with relationships and you know that I struggle with the past just for that very reason but clearly, you never cared!"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Those words mean nothing to me because they obviously are just words with no meaning to you. Goodbye, Jacob."

Jennie picked up the golden necklace and stared at it, wondering what the infinity sign could possibly mean. Did it mean that Jennie would spend eternity trying to find Rosé? That Rosé was too hard to find? Did it mean that it would take forever to finish this silly, childish game of hide and seek that Rosé initiated?

Usually, Jennie would toss it away and immediately notify everyone else of this new item she had that came from the female assassin. Normally, she wouldn't care, but for a truly odd and unknown reason, she did care. She found that she desired for Rosé to be caught, for that stupid, little, adorable and horrifying smile to fall. She found that she desired to see Rosé panicked, angry that she lost.