On The Road Again

**Jaydens POV**

Andy came to make sure Skis okay for the tour. And all i can say is every time i look at him i just melt. Not how i feel with Ashton its like something different. Like im supposed to be with him. I opened my eyes and saw that i was in one of the top bunks. I sighed and grabbed my headphones from my backpack and plugged them into my phone. I put my music on shuffle and Sad Song by We The Kings came on and i sighed again. It reminds me of Michael and i so i turned it and i got Honestly by Hot Chelle Rae. I paused it and heard the guys talking to Skilar about her memory and i unpaused it. Then i fell asleep while listening to it.

**Skilars POV**

"So thats how we all became friends." Michael ended. I remembered a lot. We decided to play truth or dare. "Whos gonna wake up Jay?" I asked. Andy stood up "I'll do it." he said. We nodded.

**Andys POV**

When ever i hear her name i get butterflies.I went into the bunk area and opened her curtain. She was sleeping and listening to music. I could hear the song Coffin by my band Black Veil Brides. I took her headphones off her carefully and i shook her a little bit whispering, 'Jayden sweetheart wake up." She woke up a little bit and turned around to face me. She opened her eyes and i immediately got lost in them. "Yes Andrew?" She said. "Um we're playing truth or dare. Wanna come out and do it?" I asked. "Sure." she said and got out of her bunk. While she was walking past me her hand brushed against mine. I smilled and followed her out and sat down on the ground with them.

**Skilars POV**

"Skilar truth or dare?" Michael said."Umm," i said while biting my lip."Dare." I dare you to hit Luke in the head with your cast." I giggled and hit his head lightly while he pouted. "Michael truth or dare?" I said. "Dare." I dare you to stick your dick out the window for 5 seconds." He got up and did it then came back on the floor."Jayden truth or dare?" He asked. "Ummmmm, dare" She said while giggling. "I dare you to take your bra off and throw it at another player for them to keep. You cant throw it at me, Ashton, Luke, or Ski and they have to say the bra size." She took her bra off under her shirt and threw it at Andy causing me to roll my eyes in the process. "32C." Andy read out loud. "Truth or dare Andy?' Jayden smirked. "Uhh truth." "If you were to date any person you know who would it be?" He laughed, "Uhhh Ashley?... Just kidding, probably you Jayden." Gosh kill me now. They're so cute its sickening. 

After the game of truth or dare we stopped at a rest stop and got out. Andy went to go to smoke a cigarette, Calum Luke and i went to go watch the dogs play and Jayden and Ashton went to walk around and Michael went to the vending machines.

**Jaydens POV**

Ashton and i were walking. "Why do you like Andy so much? All he is is trouble baby. He smokes, he has tattoos, hes in a big rock band. He probably sleeps with a ton of groupies. And dont get me started on his attitude." Ashton blurted out. "Are you insecure? Do you think i like him more than you?" Ashton looked at me like i was stupid. I hate it when people do that. "All im saying Jayden is that hes 19 hes a bad boy. Hes just no good." "Ashton Fletcher Irwin i've grown up with that. My dad hes in a big rock band too. He drinks, he smokes, he has tattoos and hes had some groupies. Im used to it. Soon you'll get tattoos and drink and smoke. It all comes with life." I said while sighing.

"I know but i just dont want you to get heart broken." He said acting like my father. "Ashton you're not my Daddy. You dont need to be so over protective." "When was i ever your 'Daddy' Jayden? You know what? We're through Jayden Rose Armstrong. It'll take a lot to get me back." I looked at him like he was crazy. "But but Ash.. I love you though..." i said on the verge of tears. "Well i dont." He spat. "I never loved you. You were just another girl in my little black book. It was torture having sex with some one you dont love. I think you're the biggest slut out of all the girls i've dated. I just wanted to ask you out so i can see you crumble like how you are right now. I feel like your mom died for a reason just so she can get away from you. Skilars only your friend because she feels bad for your whore ass." He said while tears rolled down my cheeks.