{3}

CRYSTAL ACADEMY: CHAPTER THREE

Jimin lets out a deep sigh as the final bell for the day rings. It's finally the weekend. He gathers his books together before heading out of the classroom. Students all around him were talking about what their plans are for the weekend.

He reaches his locker and puts his textbook in there, replacing it with his backpack. He can hear some students whispering beside him.

"Who is that beautiful omega, the one with the black hair and deep green sweater?"

"That's Park Jimin, and I wouldn't even try it."

"Why? Does he have a partner?"

"No, but he avoids everybody. No one has ever been able to take him out."

"Pft, just watch me."

From the corner of his eye, Jimin can see a tall boy who looks about a year older than him walk towards him. His chest is puffed up, and he has a smug expression on his face. Jimin rolls his eyes before slamming his locker door shut and leaves towards the front doors, not giving the boy a chance.

A couple of pairs of eyes are on him as he heads towards the exit. They all know about his life story. His father ran away. He's poor. He never has time for anybody, but sadly no one knows the true him.

But yet again, how can they when Jimin put up a strong barrier between him and others? He has to, to survive in this world. He doesn't have any riches or status to use as a shield nor a weapon. To others, he is just known as a poor male omega.

To protect him and his family, he can't show emotion or weakness. If he does, people think they have the right to claim or take pity on him. But Jimin knows he is not a helpless child, nor a possession for someone to take.

He is his person, and no one can change that.

As Jimin turns the street to his house, he freezes when he sees two fancy black cars parked outside his home. He runs over there, getting even more worried when he sees his brother at the door with Hana in his arms, a panicked expression on his face as two tall men in suits stand before him.

"Can I help you two with something?" Jimin asks with a stern voice, blocking the men from his siblings. "Are you Park Jimin?" the man on the left asks. Jimin stiffens, making a hand motion for Jinhyun to head inside and shut the door.

"Why do you wish to see me?" he asks once his brother shuts the door. "We're sorry for this sudden appearance, but may we come in to explain our reasoning for being here?" the man on the right asks. "Whatever business you have with me, we can discuss out here. I will now allow you two near my family." Jimin replies.

"Now now, must you two be so intimidating?" a familiar voice asks. Jimin looks behind the men to see Mrs. Park. "Pardon our intrusion, Jimin. But we have some exciting news that we wish to announce to you and your family. Don't worry. We won't cause any harm to your family," she says with that same sweet smile on her face.

"Give me a second." Jimin quickly heads inside to see his brother hiding behind the couch, Hana sitting beside him. "I want you to take Hana and hide in the bathroom. Lock the door and don't come out until I knock." Jinhyun nods and heads into the bathroom with Hana, giving Jimin a concerned look before shutting the door.

Jimin lets out a deep breath before opening the door for Mrs. Park and the two strangers. "I am sorry for the state of our house," Jimin says as he guides them towards the living room. Mrs. Park gasps when she sees Jimin little work station. On the wall is a couple of drawings of other dresses that customers requested, and cerulean fabrics clipped are wrapped around the mannequin with small silver pins holding them in place.