💆Sasaeng Problem 💆

Hae Seul

"Oppa! Oppa! Saranghae!" I heard one of the sasaeng  fan shouts while the others busy taking pictures of 21of them.

"Noona..." I heard Taeyong called me in whispering tone.

" just stay still. They couldn't harm you guys rn as long at the body guards with you guys." I whispered back to him.

" O-okay...but I'm nervous and...un-uncomfortable with this..."

"Don't worry. I'm always here for you, Taeyong. Don't worry."

"Okay..."

Suddenly the sasaeng fans burst in front of Mark and Winwin as the body guards  failed to protect them. Mark and Winwin being surrounded by the sasaeng.

“ They're in a big problem! ”

" I'm sorry, Taeyong but stay with the others. I need to handle this first." I said as I went to Mark and Winwin, protect them from the sasaeng. Since they still new in this idol thingy, their sasaeng still haven't reached that much and still can be handled.

"Please move and gave privacy to  them." I said as I pushed all the sasaeng at my back.

“ aish! How can they be this strong even though these not too many of them?!” I thought.

" Please move." I said as suddenly someone stepped on my feet harshly  using high heels made me winced in pain. I tried my best to hold my groan.
Gritting my teeth tightly. I still trying my best to protect them from the sasaeng even though with this injured feet.

“ It's just a lil Haeseul. It's just a lil pain. Hold in for a while just for them. ” I try to motivate myself to keep protecting them.

" Noona, are you okay?" Taeil whispered to me while his eyes still glued on his fans and waving towards them.

" I'm fine. Don't worry." I whispered back as curved a small smile that visible to both of us.

As soon as all of them arrived at the café , I sighed in relief. I then sat down on the that a lil bit far from them.

Looking at them cheered in happiness and laughing enough made me happy and washed all the pain away.

💆

As I drove them back to their dorm.

" Are you guys have fun today?" I asked as I pushed a smile towards them.

"Yeah. Thank you noona."  The dreamies said as they all smiles at me and continue teasing each other.

"Are you okay?" Kun asked me with worried face.

"I'm totally fine." I answered. He then went closer to me.

"Are you sure?" He asked back.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Seems like you don't." He said as he pointed at my feet. I then looked down and saw my white sneakers have a lil spot of blood.

"Oh,err, it's not what you think. It's just-" Before I could finish my words, Kun suddenly pulled my wrist with him.

"Follow me before all members know it." He whispered to me.

"Well, excuse us first. We're gonna prepared the dinner for you all." Kun said and smile to them.

" Need help?"

"No. Well, Our manager volunteered to help me with it." Kun said and he pulled me with him.

He bring me to his dorm and sat me down on the bed.

"Well, where do I put it?" He whispered as he tapped his chin, try to find something. He then found what his looking for and took it. He then went to me. Gently he take off my shoes.

"The injury is pretty bad... I think your feet been stepped by something hard." He said.

"It's okay. I can treat it by myself. It's not that serious." I said.

" Let me. You can't treat it by yourself." He said as he keep focusing on my injured feet. Tbh he really looks like a mommy to me lmao😂. Sorry😌

" Feels better now?" He asked. I then curved a smile to him and nodded.

"Thanks, Kunie. I really appreciate it..." I said as I curved a bright smile to him.

"Small problem, noona. Well, I'm the one that needs to thank you cuz protecting us from the sasaeng... "

"It's my job."

"Well. Then...can you help me cooking?"

"Of course! Well what should we cook?"

~

To all the readers please don't mad at me. I just wrote it and it's not involved in the real life okay. So don't take it too serious🙏🙏🙏🙏