The Flashback

4 years later
Justin

I can't stop thinking about when Vally was sent to this isle

I can't stop thinking about when Vally was sent to this isle. When we were 12 our parents finally told us why, I was furious. She's good and she was sent there because of her dad. I decided when I become king I will get her back. "Your Majesty we have another picture of Ms. Flame," Lily, one of the people in charge of villain control said. "Thank you Lily, please don't tell mom," I say. She nodded leaving the picture on my dresser.

She has red streaks in her hair, a lot of scars on her face and arms, a black eye, a huge cut on her left cheek, she wore black leather pants, a blue and black leather vest with a blue tank top underneath, the pants had blue and red frills, and she wore black combat boot. In the second picture she wore the same thing, but she was with a boy.

The boy was dressed like a pirate, he looked like Captain Hook. The boy was picking her up and kissing her. I wish I was that boy. Wait what am I saying that boy probably has a horrible life! But he's with Val. You can't like Val she's on the isle!!

I look on the back. Valentina Bleu Flame and Harry Killian Hook. In the last picture she was still in the same outfit, she had a sword in her hand and was obviously fighting. She was smiling a happy smile. She was fighting a girl with blue braids, and a brown haired girl with a pirate outfit. Uma Aquatica, Valentina B. Flame, and Jacquelynne Sparrow.

I don't Ben came in the room, he's the only one besides the enchantress and Lily who knows. "Hey did you get yours?" Ben asked. I showed them to him. I'd fallen in love with her through the pictures. "I got mine," Ben said. He showed me one of her, a muscular boy with long hair, and a purple haired girl. She and the purple haired girl were sitting on the boy's shoulders. "Jay Farr, Mal Faery, and Valentina Flame," I read.

Val was wearing a black leather skirt with pieces of blue, a black tank top, a blue leather jacket, fingerless black and red gloves, and combat boots. I showed Ben the picture of her with Harry.

"Hey at least she's happy," Ben said. "But where are all the scars and cuts from?" I ask. "She doesn't have them in here," Ben said. "Cmon let's take the pictures to Grace, she'll want to see how her daughter grew up," I suggest. We gather all the pictures we have of Val, which is a lot because we've done it since her sixth birthday, and put them in a box.

There are spies on the isle making sure they aren't plotting things and sometimes they take pictures, when Vanessa was sent there we secretly sent a letter to one of the guards for pictures of her. "Grace?" I ask. "Come in," she said. "What's in the box?" She asked us. "Open it," Ben said excitedly. He had a goofy grin on his face as Grace opened it and saw the first picture, a picture of 6 year old Valentina with Mal and Jacquelynne all smiling.