Part 5 | Sea Hawk and Mermista

While Mermista was swimming through the ocean, she hears a wonderful voice of a man singing on top of a sea rock while playing the accordion. She went towards him and listens to his music intently. While listening, she sees a pool of blood flowing down the water and saw a dead Sea Hawk. The surrounding place changed all of a sudden and when she looked away, she saw herself in the mirror. She sees her eyes turning green and green venom crawls into her face--It's the chipped Mermista! She screams for help.

"Sea Hawk! Sea Hawk!" she wails as she was being pulled into the dark abyss.

And the next thing she knew, she's in her bedroom, laying down on her bed. It was all just a dream. She sees Sea Hawk beside her holding her right hand tightly and his face looking so worried.

Sea Hawk: What's wrong, my dear Mermista? You seem to be calling out my name.

Mermista grabs Sea Hawk and hugged him tight.

Mermista: Thank, God. It was all just a dream.

Sea Hawk: Don't worry, my dear, I'm just here. No need to worry.

Mermista: I had a dream where you got killed by me when I was still chipped by Horde Prime's clones, I. GOT. SO. WORRIED! 😫

Sea Hawk: U-Uhh, y-you're hugging me too much, I-I can't breathe.

Mermista: Oh, I'm sorry. *releases Sea Hawk and gets embarrassed*

Sea Hawk: You were that worried about me, huh? I really AM important to you, am I not?

Mermista: I.. I did not say anything like that, ugh!

Sea Hawk: No point in denying it, my darling sweet Mermista. I know you love me. 😘

Mermista: Uggghhh!! So, what if I do?

Sea Hawk squeals deep inside and blushes hard.

Mermista: I'm just gonna go take some shower.

Sea Hawk: Do you want me to accompany you?

Mermista: Of course not! ...Not until we get married.

Sea Hawk: Huh? Did you say something? I couldn't hear it clearly.

Mermista: IT'S NOTHING! Now, get the hell outta my room this instant.

Mermista sings a shanty while taking a bath. She realizes that she was being influenced too much with Sea Hawk's weird hobbies and still seems to be enjoying it.

When she went out of her bathroom, she still sees Sea Hawk sitting on her bed, waiting for her to come out.

She went first to her closet and wore her usual clothes and fancy boots and goes towards him.

Sea Hawk: Oh, Mermista, you are so stunning and gorgeous as usual.

Mermista: Yeah, whatever. Why're you still here?

Sea Hawk: I'm here to relieve you from your stress, my dearest. You seem to be working hard these days since we came back to Salineas. You should have more rest.

Mermista: I can't. Not with everything that's need to be fixed. I have lots of works to do and it's SO annoying! 😩 UGHH!

Sea Hawk: EHEM! No need to fret because I'm your best bet! Sea Hawk's on the way to saving his Mermista's Daaaay~ 🎶

Mermista: That's... not bad, I guess.

Sea Hawk clasped Mermista's hand and pulled her out of the castle.

Sea Hawk: Let's go and visit the outside world! ADVENTURE!⛵*he says while striking his signature pose*

Mermista: Butler, I'll be going out for a while! Take care of whatever stuff that needs to be done. I'll come back!