Part 6 | Entrapta and Hordak

Author's Note:

To all the fans of Entrapta, Hordak, Wrong Hordak, and Entrapdak Love Team, as well as readers, I want to apologize in advance if I was not able to portray their character very well. Because first of all, I'm not good at writing or speaking in English (but I'm somehow improving), my vocabulary is not that wide, and I'm not that confident that I will bring their real character out. But, I tried my best to write this and I even searched their scenes in YouTube for references so I hope you would still appreciate it. 😊
.
.
.
Now that the war is over, the Kingdom of Dryl is now taken back by its righteous ruler, Princess Entrapta. It is also Hordak and Wrong Hordak's new home now. They reside in the main fortress of the Dryl Kingdom known as the "Crypto Castle". There, they do lots of innovative inventions of different machineries and engines .

Entrapta: Dryl Inventions Log 2364 - My invention was successfully implemented with the coordination of a first ones' oldest tech. There is nothing to worry about this time since I've predicted the possible consequences of the tools and processes I've used. I've taken precautionary measures on handling them.

Hordak: Hello, Entrapta. I suppose this is your new invention?

Entrapta: Oh, hey, Hordak!! Take a look at my new technologically advanced radar. This tech detects missing objects that have lost for a few years already! Isn't that great?! 🤩

Hordak: Y-Yes, it is great. You really do love techs.

Entrapta: Yep! They're my everything! I've always loved them since I was a baby. Y-You see, I don't have friends before.. They were the ones who I treated as friends, but.. Humans are just so complicated.

Hordak: But, you are a human yourself.

Entrapta: Yeah. I guess I'm also complicated. My friends told me that I always mess things up and easily gets distracted.

Hordak: I do not really understand it myself, as well. But from what you've said to me before, imperfections are beautiful to you.. and I realize I'm starting to see them also as that. So, Entrapta, I believe you are beautiful just the way you are. "Imperfection" perfectly describes you.

Entrapta: *blushes*
That's.. the first time someone has told me that. Thanks! You're beautiful, too, Hordak! You've always been, to me.

Hordak: T-Thank you, too. It was because of you that I am able to accept myself and even have a name I can be proud of.

Entrapta: You're always welcome, Hordak!! 🥰 *pats Hordak's head using her pigtail hair*

Emily comes in to the scene and jumps over the two.

Entrapta: Hey, Emily!! Missed me already?!

Emily beeps and sounds like she's having fun.

Entrapta: Really?! Wrong Hordak is baking something for us?! 🤩 OOHHHH, that's so amaaazing!

Hordak: You can understand what the Robot is saying?

Entrapta: Of course! Technology plus me is equal to great chemistry!! We have this sort of connection just like Adora and her talking horse.

Hordak: I see. I'm kind of envious.

Entrapta: Hmm? Why would you be envious?

Hordak: O-Oh, why did I say something like that? I don't really know.

Meanwhile in the Crypto Castle's Kitchen, Wrong Hordak is helping the three confectioners: Baker, Soda Pop, and Busgirl, in creating the cutest tiny cakes ever made in history.