𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Thursday - 01:17 AM

It was half-past midnight, the cold air blowing quite harshly to his dismay. It had been a pretty depressing day and he was spending his time listening to depressing music to fit his mood. Cliche.

The boy had gone through a rather angst break-up with his girlfriend, someone who he cherished a lot but probably not enough for her liking. It wasn't a dramatic break-up it was more... calm? He'd gotten a text message during his rest at home; meet me at the public park next to the school at 4 pm. And so he went there and met her, a beautiful girl with silky brown hair dancing around with the wind. The whole thing at that moment also seemed as if it were from some movie.

Flashback

"Why'd you tell me to come here?" He asked quite cheerfully as well.

"This isn't working out." Silence. It felt as if time stopped working and the earth stopped moving. 'this isn't working out' those four words were enough to shatter his heart into a million pieces. Pieces that he could never pull back together no matter how much he tried.

End of Flashback

He snapped out of his thoughts as a loud motorbike passed by in between him and the skate park on the other side of the sidewalk he was standing on. The road was pretty empty and with a skateboard tucked under his arm, he sprinted across the road not giving a damn about the minimal chances of him getting run over.

Like I said earlier it was pretty late so the boy expected no one to be there at the park. He jogged down the little steps to the main part of the skatepark only to stop on his tracks as soon as he heard the sound of wheels of a skateboard rolling across the smooth concrete ground. Someone's here? He peered over the corner to see not one but two figures talking and playing. The boy stood there and continued to stalk the two, knowing that what he was doing was probably creepy.

It was all going fine until he somehow heard one person mutter something and point towards his direction, his other friend quickly turning his head back. The boy immediately ducked behind a corner and used one hand to cover his mouth. He was holding his breath.

His anxiety started to rise as the clatter of footsteps started growing louder. They were coming towards him.

"Is someone there?" crap crap crap crap. He mentally muttered to himself. The two figures arrived at the corner to see the boy crouching down. As soon as their eyes met, the trio gave out high pitched screams that practically shook the ground beneath them. The boy and one of the strangers ceased screaming, the other figure still carrying on.

"San stop screaming." Scowled one figure as he smacked the back of 'San's' head, leaving San with a pout on his lips. His attention turned back to the boy on the floor. "Who are you and why were you stalking us?"

"I'm Y-Yeosang, I didn't mean to stalk you, I just came to skate."

"Who skates this late?"

"I should be asking you that." Replied Yeosang. He'd normally come here most of the time, to get his mind of things and now, his ex-girlfriend. San and Wooyoung glanced at each other before San shrugged. Wooyoung lent his hand down to the Yeosang, pulling him up with great strength.

"We should all be friends!" Stated San with a big smile, dimple on each side of his cheeks. Yeosang guessed that he was quite a cheerful person.

"I'm not being friends with a creep who just stalked us."

"I'm not a creep!" The two boys ranted on continuously as San stood helpless beside them, trying to calm the too down.

And that was how the great friendship began. Maybe some bad endings can create happy beginnings.