¦7¦ + 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

"Why? What are you so afraid of?! "

"You wanna know what I'm afraid of?!," Asked Wooyoung, not even bothering to let Yeosang answer, "I'll tell you what I'm afraid of."

"I'm afraid that Irene is better than I ever will be. But no, I don't want to be the best person in the world's eyes, I want to be the best person in your eyes," Took a moment to catch his breath before carrying on. "I'm afraid that you'll always see me as just a friend, that we'll have nothing more than friendship. I'm afraid to feel the pain of being rejected. I'm afraid that you'll find me disgusting. I'm afraid that you'd find me annoying or--or even clingy. D-do you know how scared I am?!" Wooyoung's voice became softer than before as he stared at Yeosang in frustration.

Yeosang wanted to say something but nothing came out, instead, he just stared back, and honestly no, he didn't know how scared he was and that was because he never thought about it. He never thought if Wooyoung was said or-or if San was sad. He had always put himself as the center of attention. Always caring about himself. No wonder all his relationships so far had come off as bad. It had always been about him, he just never realized.

"Oh, so you just gonna be quiet now?" Asked Wooyoung. 

"W-what." Stammer Yeosang, not being able to think straight and actually put proper words together.  Wooyoung stared back in disbelief.

"Ugh," He groaned out as he turned away from his friend and grabbed his hair aggressively.  He took a moment to look at his surroundings before turning to look back at Yeosang. "Don't you get it?! I like you goddammit!" He yelled at Yeosang. "And I always have like you. From the fucking beginning!" Wooyoung's eyes welled with tears, and before he could say anything else he was harshly pulled by Yeosang, and their two lips met in a forceful yet enjoyable collision.

Even though the kiss was brought and sloppy, the two enjoyed it. They enjoyed the hot mess they created. The hot mess that started from the very beginning of their meet. A hot mess that they would never forget.

And so the story comes to an end.

The end of the beginnging.