¦1¦

It was yet again a few hours after midnight, Yeosang, San, and Wooyoung all hanging out at the skatepark. Ever since the trio became friends, the skate park soon became a fun hangout area for them to come to at midnight.

San was laying his head on Wooyoung's lap while putting his legs up on Yeosangs lap, the usual.

"I'm hungry, can we get something?" Asked San during mid-silence.

" There is a convenience store near hear, I could get snacks." Offered Wooyoung as he glanced at Yeosang for an opinion, who just nodded. Yeosang stood up, gently putting Sans legs on the place where he had been sitting. His two best friends following him with his eyes. "Why did you stand up?"

"To get the snacks?"

"I'll go Yeo, you sit down." Yeosang refused the offer only to be shut down by Wooyoung's glare. Wooyoung grabbed his skateboard and rode it, heading in the direction of the store. "I won't be long!" He shrieked one last time before disappearing off around the corner, Yeosang watching him with full concentration almost forgetting San presence. The two remaining boys didn't even recognize how awkward and empty it felt without Wooyoung. They stayed silent, fiddling with their fingers and stealing little glances at each other.

Due to the silence, Yeosang fell into deep thought, his ex-girlfriend. Yes, he kept thinking about her know and then. where did we go wrong? In the real world, Yeosang didn't even realize how he was leaning forward a little, brows furrowed.

"What are you thinking about?"

"My girlfriend," Blurted out Yeosang, not even thinking about them. He turned to look at San who was taken back by the news. "Ex-girlfriend."

"Oh...." Replied San, he didn't know what to do in s situation like. He'd normally comfort someone by cuddling them or hugging them but he assumes that Yeosang wouldn't like that. "Well, I'm sorry about her. She sounds like a loser." He continued, earning a faint smile from Yeosang. "Like, who on earth would dump you?? You seem like a perfect boyfriend!" Sans voice know became a lot more high-pitched and Yeosang kept staring at him with doe eyes, a big smile plastered across his face.

"Who dumped Yeosang?" Asked a voice, startling the two boys. It was Wooyoung, and he was holding 3 bags of ship. He handed them out.

"Oh uh-" Began Yeosang hesitantly, only to be cut off by a hyperactive San.

"This girl dumped Yeo, we were talking about how much of a loser she is!" Wooyoung looked over at Yeosang, who looked away in a hint of embarrassment.

And then the trio spent the rest of their nights, munching on chips and chatting away!