¦5¦

San POV

As San watch the whole scene unravel he couldn't help but tear up a little. His friends just argued and left each other like that. He heard the apartment door shake, Wooyoung was here. San quickly wiped his eyes aggressively, hoping Wooyoung wouldn't sense that he had been crying. A soaked Wooyoung entered the room, a glum look on his face as he slightly shivered. He stood on the carpet near the door and just stared back at San, dripping wet.

"Wooyoung..." Began San as he stood up from the couch, grabbing his blanket with him; to wrap it around Wooyoung.

"I've messed up San..." Began Wooyoung as he stood motionless, not breaking eye contact with San, who had eyes full of loving affection for the boy.

"No you haven't," San dragged Wooyoung to the couch and made him sit down -- the blanket still wrapped around him. "You'll figure it out..."

I hope so.

The Next Day

"Listen Wooyoung, just invite him to a park or something!"

"Sooo a date?"

"I mean it could be a date if you want it to be one." Smirked San, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stop!," Shrieked out Wooyoung, childishly hiding his face behind his hands, "That's not helping!" San laughed and handed Wooyoung his phone; he would need a phone to invite Yeosang.

"Okay, so all you have to do it call Yeosang, tell him you're sorry, and then invite him!" Wooyoung took a deep breath as he dialed in Yeosang's number. "Simple right?" Ended San, hoping for Wooyoung to nod or do something but he didn't.

Wooyoung pressed the call button and waited for the other side to pick up. He glanced one last time at San who replied with a pair of thumbs up.

{ Bold = Yeosang

Normal = Wooyoung}

"Umm, hey Yeosang. I- uhhh." Wooyoung looked back desperately at San who was ushering him to go on. "I'm sorry for what happened last night. I went way to harsh on you-" He stopped a little as he remembered the memories of last night: the yelling, the crying, the frustration, and the anger. "I was wondering if you could come to xxxx park, at 8pm. " He continued. "T-to make it up for you?"

The other line stayed silent, Wooyoung and San growing more and more curious about the answer. But only to hear a voice they didn't want to hear.

"Uh, Wooyoung this is Irene." Wooyoung raised his eyebrows in shock and looked at San who just stayed quiet. He hastily looked at the number he dialed to see if he typed it wrong but no errors were found.

"How come Yeosang's phone with you?"

"He came over to hang out at my apartment, you see..." Wooyoung's eyes filled with tears and let his teardrops fall on to the screen. San watching his friend with a sad look on his face.

"O-oh, I see...," His voice wobbled making it obvious he was crying.

"Dear God, Wooyoung are you crying-" Wooyoung immediately disconnected the call and took a deep breath, threw his head back, and blinked away the tears.

San on the other hand stood up and walked up mumbling the words 'I'll give you some space'.

As soon as San closed the door, Wooyoung threw his phone at the wall causing a small dent to be marked and the phone to crack. He yanked his fingers through his hair in frustration and looked around the room helplessly.

He messed up.