♕ 𝕭𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖉 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 ♕

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕡𝕒𝕕, 𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠, 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤-𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖! 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘? :)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 A long time ago, in an alternate dimension of fictional beings, there stood a kingdom known as the Diamond Kingdom, which earned its name from the neatness and order upheld in the area, similar to the symmetrically-cut edges of a diamond. This is the story of, atop the rungs of the social hierarchy, a princess named Aurora, who was awoken one morning by her personal maid to prepare for what she presumed was the worst event in her life.

 "My lady, please wake up," said Cherie, Aurora's maid, as she gently shook her out of her slumber.

 "Ugh, is it morning already?" Aurora glanced at her alarm clock. "It's barely eight o'clock..." she grumbled as she shoved her bed covers off the four-poster bed she had slept on, and tumbled onto the floor in a messy heap of hair and limbs.

 "Your father has summoned you to your sister Elise's sixteenth birthday coronation. Here are the dresses you are required to wear for the occasion." Cherie handed her a frilly pink dress. Upon looking at it, Aurora instantly recoiled in horror.

 "Do I really have to wear that?!? I hate frilly dresses! Father really knows how to irritate me like that, giving me these..." Aurora angrily thought to herself, frowning in disgust at her reflection in the bedroom's mirror after forcing herself to put on the horrendous outfit. "And it's so unfair that Elise gets to have her birthday party and I don't!!! We're only a few seconds apart in age, so why does she get to be heir to the throne and she gets to boss me around and she gets everything!!!" She felt like smashing the mirror in rage, but instead, she suddenly had an idea! After glancing in all directions to make sure that no one was looking and Cherie had left the room, Aurora threw off her dress and rushed to her closet, feeling very proud of herself...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 𝔹𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕓𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟! 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤! 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕!