♕ 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔡 - 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 3 ♕

"What were you thinking, wearing a jumper and jeans? You are a disgrace to this family! What are you, a peasant?" This Aurora's father yelled as Aurora was pushed onto the carpet, after the bedroom door closed behind them. Aurora felt like answering the rhetorical question but after seeing her father ready his fist for the next blow, decided not to anger him further. "I can't believe you showed yourself in public like that, you little-" Aurora didn't manage to hear the end of the sentence, because as soon as the punch landed on her face, everything went black.

"Aurora, wake up!" said a familiar voice.

 "Cherie..? Is that you?" Aurora sleepily mumbled.

 "Yes, and you must wake up! Your father has summoned you."

 'Hmm, deja vu?' thought Aurora as she opened her eyes and found that she was back in her bed, with Cherie by her side, looking as blank as usual.

 "You need to- OH MY LORD YOUR FACE!!!" screeched Cherie, jumping away from the bed in terror.

 "Am I really that ugly?" mumbled Aurora, sitting up. Suddenly, she realised what was wrong. Her right eye... She couldn't see out of it! ' That was where Father's punch had landed on,' she realised with shock.

 "I-I really th-think that you should rest... I'll notify y-your father that you c-can't attend the session with the guest..." stuttered Cherie as she shuffled to the door, shaken.

 'Guest? What guest? And this is probably the first time I've seen a servant actually show emotion..!' Aurora thought to herself as she glanced at the strange faded scars over Cherie's pale green eyes that every servant in the castle seemed to have, before Cherie disappeared through the doorway, her pink hair flying behind her. Aurora slumped back into her bed and gave herself time to think about what just happened, until memories faded to give way to dreams and she drifted off to sleep...