♕ 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔡 - 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 12 ♕

As the sun set and the sky reddened, Aurora eagerly waited around the fire with her new friends, happy that she was now free from the castle and excited for the ritual to begin. Gradually, more people exited the cabins and emerged from the forest around them, and then Ms. Constance announced for the ceremony to begin. "So first, do you promise not to pass on information to the enemy behind our backs? And fight for our cause?"

 "Yes."

 "Good. Now let's start the activation spell. It might sound like nonsense but don't be fooled. Prepare yourself!"

 "Erm.. ok?"

 "[̴̛̥̜̤͓̥̥͍͎̤͛̏̌͐̈́̈́́ǝ̵͕̩͚͌̔̈́̃ɹ̶̧̢̤̤̣̬͈͕͇̯̊͐̔ǝ̴̡̲̼̮͖̳͚͚̟͐͐̓̒̓̋̈́̚͠ɥ̷̛̣̳̝̪͙̣͕̩͔̀̀̊̈̓̃̔̚ ̸̧̢̨̲͈̹̬̼̝̲̀̒́̐̓̓̓͆̒̚ś̶̨̠͓̻̦̮̰̝̈̃̊̄̎̏͠p̸̛̗̲͎̻̔̋̍̿̈́͂̉̒ɹ̸̬̱͎̲̜̅̽o̷̩̜͇͉̞̣̊̽ʍ̵̛͚̫̯̜̅̓̽͘ ̶̲͓̗̳̝̻̦̹̈́̊̄͜ɔ̴̭͉̑̃͗̊̓̉͊̈́ı̷̡̲͕̣̻͔͚̙̟̝̾͛̄̀̑͋̓̈́̄͝ɓ̶̨̮͔͍̤́ɐ̸̢̛͔̘̼̩̟̝̻͐̀̄͆̄̾̍͠ɯ̵̧̩̪̱͇̬̪̹̈̂ ̷̯̦̑͌ʇ̴̞̙̇́̽̅͐̄͊̚͝͝ɹ̴̳͚͕̲͇̐̊͝ǝ̷̢̢͓͍̳͌̾̃͝s̸̡̙̹͚̀̈̂̌̿͑̓́͆͝ų̴͉̥̗̽̎̓̕͠ı̸̧̛͚̃̃͋͛͂̃̕̕͝]̷͕̘͙͙̝̘͌"

 It was true that it sounded like nonsense, but suddenly there was a flash of light and Aurora felt something being lifted off her conscience. Something that she had no idea had even been weighing her down so heavily until she felt how light everything felt without it. Like... an invisible barrier.

 "Now you should be able to use the physical form of your emotions. But don't let your emotions flow too much when you don't need them. I know controlling your emotions might be difficult, especially since you've probably never needed to do it before. But try your best, ok? And if it's too much for you then tell me and I'll put the cap back on."

 "Ok then." Aurora started feeling very giddy, mostly because she was very excited about the fact that her life was about to change completely, for the better or worse.

 "Now, let's not waste any time, shall we? Let's get right onto training!"

 "Ok Ms. Constance!"

 "Now don't call me that. Just call me... Grandma."

 "But my grandma is dead!"

 "You don't actually believe that father of yours, do you?" Ms. Constance sighed. "I was hoping that we could start training today and I could leave the explanations for after we finish everything that's needed to do, but it seems like today will be storytime again."

 "Yay, storytime!" exclaimed Melanie, as everyone huddled around the fire, the cold autumn breeze sweeping past their ears.